Souther Ca: Wher to get insurance?

I just picked up my first 62 today and when I called my insurance company and staterd asking questions about replacement value, I was basically told that they would only use some guide called CCC, and that it definately wouldnt have a fair market value. they said that they do not offer "stated value" policys. FYI this was mercury Insurance. So who has what insurance. And what do they cover?

Website
www.ouano.com and www.newbreedacademy.com
I have AAA. They're great! I had my 98 tacoma stolen in front of my place 2 months ago. It was never found. They settled and I was very happy with it. I raised my coverage in times like this. I spoke with my broker last week about protecting my FJ60. He suggested insuring it as a classic. I'll have more details soon.

It's worth it for me to pay extra in insurance knowing I have the peace of mind that I have good coverage.

Worth every penny.

AAA

i've had them since i got my first license. fortunately i've only had to use them maybe 3 times in 20 years but each and every time they have been very efficient. the policy i have now i believe uses the blue book value to determine how much my car(s) are worth should they get stolen. the reason i've stuck with them is their customer service; they've never given me the run around and have always been attentive. give 'em a call...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom