Souther CA mod for 80's series LC???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone out there know any good places in Southern California for lifting my 94 FZJ80. I am hoping to find a good place to add a 2" OME lift that provides a level look to it.

Also, I do some off-roading, but it is my primary source of transportation. What mods to the suspension/shocks would make it drive well on road as well as off-road? Would the heavy be better than the medium? How much does a 2 inch lift affect the gas mileage?

I would really appreciate your input. I am new to the Landcruiser world. I had a 4runner that treated me well, but had to part with for unfortunate reasons. I am super excited about my new FZJ80.

pm'd ya....

I have a 96 fzj80 and went with the heavies in the rear as I carry alot of stuff off road including 2 big dogs and a family. The truck drives much better with the OME suspension than with the stock springs. You will need to correct the castor with bushings.

Noah

Where are you located? There are several shops that come to mind, San Diego Trux, Yota Master in Corona, Manafre in Simi Valley....and there are others.

Go over and post up in the SoCal 80's Clubhouse...lot's of great sources of info over there.

If you can turn a wrench, why not think of doing it yourself....you will save a ton $$$

Guppie,
Not sure why it was full. The pm you sent me was the only one i have ever gotten. i am new to this forum so maybe i'm doing something wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom