SOLD Southeastern PA: 2001 Landcruiser 100series 199K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(142, 142, 142)
I have a 2001 100 series Land Cruiser.
$9000. 2UZ-FE v8 I was back and forth on this but I finally decided to sell my land cruiser. One of my favorite cars to own. It is my daily driver . I only put on 11k/yr. I am the second owner. I purchased it a in the winter of '18 from a local dealer. Looking to downsize to a 2011+Tacoma. Body and frame is in great shape. I have title in hand. If this is listed, it is still for sale. Serious interest only.
Pros- All Windows, power seats, seat heaters work, Leather in great shape, tear on drivers edge, Sony head unit radio with Bluetooth and new front speakers, Sunroof works with no leaks, New all around Brakes and rotors done last year. Timing belt, water pump, belts, coolant changed 190k Brakes fluid flushed Transmission fluid and filter changed 195k Hi Lo range work. I made sure I use it every once in a awhile, New driving lights
Cons- Abs light is on. I changed the front sensors. Diagnostic says module but I replaced with two others. I believe it is in wiring. It doesn’t bother me much to just leave the light on. Front diff can use service/ adjustment. Dent in rear hatch. Ac does leak down from rear condenser. I fill once in summer. I have a new condenser that will come with it. I also have the two ABS modules that I believe work just fine. those will come along as well.
tempImageVPweVv.png
tempImageVNgsdl.png
tempImage0ODIcg.png
tempImageeu1pgt.png
tempImage5QbKRu.png

Sorry for the upside down picture.
Here is more...

tempImagecLa0VY.png

tempImageZasDza.png

tempImager87T87.png

tempImagedBTBa5.png

IMG_0945.jpg

I picked this one up - great working with you 6h9, really appreciated the communication, straightforward purchase and detailed FaceTime walk through before seeing it in person. You clearly have an attention to detail on your vehicles & maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom