Wanted Southeast US: Fj60 or Fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hey folks,
Looking for an fj60 or Fj62. Prefer manual but auto is great too. Price range is up to $12,000. Prefer a daily driver that needs a tad bit of work but something that needs minimal repair is also fine.

I am located in GA. Have cash and ready to make a deal!

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you got!

Hey folks,
Looking for an fj60 or Fj62. Prefer manual but auto is great too. Price range is up to $12,000. Prefer a daily driver that needs a tad bit of work but something that needs minimal repair is also fine.

I am located in GA. Have cash and ready to make a deal!

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you got!
Not sure if you found one yet, but I’m going to be selling my daily driver fj60 here shortly. Just finished my other project, don’t need two. This thing has had a ton of mechanical work done. Brakes are new front to back, hoses, calipers, wheel cylinders, master, all of it. Clutch hydraulics are new. 143k miles. I drive this thing back and forth from Nc to Florida about once every 6 weeks. Needs restoration, but almost entirely cosmetic. Has typical southern rust, but the frame is solid. Majority of the rust is contained to the rear wheel arches and quarters, and a couple little holes here and there. We run a full restoration shop up in Lexington Nc. If I can’t sell it as is, I’ll just restore it and list it on bring a trailer. Thought I’d make it available for someone looking for a reliable driver project. I was gonna list it for 12, just because it’s dead ass reliable. I’d drive this truck anywhere. Willing to negotiate that for the right buyer

DC0A04AC-AC28-4EB3-B9D9-A7C664596353.jpeg

Not sure if you found one yet, but I’m going to be selling my daily driver fj60 here shortly. Just finished my other project, don’t need two. This thing has had a ton of mechanical work done. Brakes are new front to back, hoses, calipers, wheel cylinders, master, all of it. Clutch hydraulics are new. 143k miles. I drive this thing back and forth from Nc to Florida about once every 6 weeks. Needs restoration, but almost entirely cosmetic. Has typical southern rust, but the frame is solid. Majority of the rust is contained to the rear wheel arches and quarters, and a couple little holes here and there. We run a full restoration shop up in Lexington Nc. If I can’t sell it as is, I’ll just restore it and list it on bring a trailer. Thought I’d make it available for someone looking for a reliable driver project. I was gonna list it for 12, just because it’s dead ass reliable. I’d drive this truck anywhere. Willing to negotiate that for the right buyer

View attachment 3039314

'83 156k original miles.

Had the head rebuilt by a pro here.

I have receipts for this. Message me if youd like copies and more details.

I bought it off of a seller on here.

20220611_172058.jpg

20220611_172110.jpg

20220611_172123.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom