SOLD SouthEast PA 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cqg21XwSVLeyxN5S9
I’m selling a 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser with 174k miles. I bought this in March from a family (they were the first 2 owners) in Florida. I bought it because I am a fan of Land Cruisers and had a ‘99 in the past and liked it a lot. After I bought the ‘98 Cruiser I found a FJ62 that I wanted more, similar to the one I used to have, and bought that. So, since I don't have time to keep two older Cruisers, in the condition I would want them to be in, I am selling one. I planned on keeping it for a long time so I got a PA Classic Plate for it, and that would go with the new owner if you are from PA. Since it is registered as a Classic, it only needs to be PA state inspected, which is good until March 2022. It is a permanent registration and doesn’t need to be registered every year.

It is a good running and driving machine with almost new tires. Starts every time and is road worthy right now. I've only put a few hundred miles on it since I got it. All the panels look to be rust free as you can see by the photos but feel free to come and check out every inch of it. It is over 20 years old so there are definitely some issues. It came from Florida and has taken some abuse from the sun over the years, so some of the interior and exterior pieces are faded. The leather on the upper driver’s seat is ripped. The wood trim does not look the best and the door cards have some fading. There are a few dings and dents. The moonroof doesn't work. There is an oil leak near the oil filter that recently appeared (see photo). It has new OEM headlight and the timing belt/water pump service was reportedly done around 170K by the previous owner with an OEM belt. I don’t have any paperwork on that, he was supposed to send that along but he didn’t and I forgot so… There are over 70 photos in the link below, so check them out and feel free to ask any questions.

Clean title in hand.
IMG_6032.jpeg
IMG_6037.jpeg

$10,200 obo

Located in West Chester, PA

JT3HT05J0W0017454

'98 Toyota Land Cruiser - https://photos.app.goo.gl/cqg21XwSVLeyxN5S9

Last edited:
I have some interest, if you can fix the photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom