SOLD Southeast ISO 80 series 91-97 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Recently sold my 05. Back in the market for another 80. Open to all years and colors prefer stock or light mods. Must be up to date on maintenance/head gasket repair etc and No rust. Not overly concerned about mileage if maintenance records available showing vehicle was serviced. Not looking for project truck. Interior and exterior must be clean or close to it. Only LC at this time. No LX. Budget up to 20k plus for right truck. Willing to fly in and drive it home Thanks

I have a truck that is 100% perfect and complete. Call me 214.673.7960 I am able to chat

Recently sold my 05. Back in the market for another 80. Open to all years and colors prefer stock or light mods. Must be up to date on maintenance/head gasket repair etc and No rust. Not overly concerned about mileage if maintenance records available showing vehicle was serviced. Not looking for project truck. Interior and exterior must be clean or close to it. Only LC at this time. No LX. Budget up to 20k plus for right truck. Willing to fly in and drive it home Thanks
I have a perfect desert dune 97 non locked but perfect. I just finished the truck, and way too much to type. Call me 214.673.7960 and I can answer any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom