SOLD Southeast ISO 80 series 91-97 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Recently sold my 05. Back in the market for another 80. Open to all years and colors prefer stock or light mods. Must be up to date on maintenance/head gasket repair etc and No rust. Not overly concerned about mileage if maintenance records available showing vehicle was serviced. Not looking for project truck. Interior and exterior must be clean or close to it. Only LC at this time. No LX. Budget up to 20k plus for right truck. Willing to fly in and drive it home Thanks

Recently sold my 05. Back in the market for another 80. Open to all years and colors prefer stock or light mods. Must be up to date on maintenance/head gasket repair etc and No rust. Not overly concerned about mileage if maintenance records available showing vehicle was serviced. Not looking for project truck. Interior and exterior must be clean or close to it. Only LC at this time. No LX. Budget up to 20k plus for right truck. Willing to fly in and drive it home Thanks
I have a perfect desert dune that I just finished. The truck is 100% and not a trail rig. 214-673-7960

First off thanks krOswalt for the info. Nice truck but really just looking for stock 80 that’s not needing much if any work. But I appreciate you reaching out. That’s the great thing about this forum

Second don’t know if fj80oregon was joking or what but I’m not trolling anyone. just trying to find a truck. Too old to deal with all that.

First off thanks krOswalt for the info. Nice truck but really just looking for stock 80 that’s not needing much if any work. But I appreciate you reaching out. That’s the great thing about this forum

Second don’t know if fj80oregon was joking or what but I’m not trolling anyone. just trying to find a truck. Too old to deal with all that.
I was referring to people offering you trucks that fit the parameters and you just still asking for more? That’s all it seems like you were just wasting time that’s all. And I’m not referencing my truck by any means even though it fits the bill. 🤙

I got ya. Nah I get what you are saying. I know I’m being extremely picky but I don’t need one I just want one. I have had a bunch of cruisers now so I’m just trying to cherry pick and get exactly what I want with color and mechanical etc. Something different that I have not had yet. Lots of nice tucks out there just not quite what I’m looking for yet. I’m being patient. Something will come along. All good. Thanks bud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom