For Sale South Texas - 2001 Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Just putting out a feeler. Purchased from a neighbor to be used as a car for a teenager, I realized its a little too special to be turned loose and a Camry may be a more suitable and economical vehicle for a 16 year old. I have a copy of the Carfax and it was a leased vehicle for 6 months and then bought by the second and last owner and kept until 2 months ago when I purchased.

2001 Toyota Land Cruiser

209k miles and rising slightly as it is driven daily

Has sticker indicating timing belt and WP under 100k miles and again in the 160s. Found Toyota records indicating starter was replaced a few months ago before I purchased.

No clunks, rattles, or other issues that I know of, just normal wear on the door panels, steering wheel, shifter, and carpet. All the windows and locks work correctly. Truck drives nicely down the road at all speeds with cold front and rear AC, and no error lights, clunks, rattles, leaks, or apparent issues. I also want to say this truck is RUST FREE, extremely clean underneath with no apparent corrosion or damage. Vehicle appears to have been very well maintained. Detailed photos available on request.

I took it to my local mechanic and had the following performed:

- Gear Oil changed in front, rear, transfer case and transmission service.
- Rear driveshaft U Joints replaced as per mechanic
- PS exhaust manifold since it had a slight exhaust leak when cold, was also told O2 sensors looked new.
- Spark Plugs Replaced
- Air Filter Replaced
- Brake fluid flushed and replaced
- Oil, power steering and coolant fluids flushed and changed.
- Kenwood Double DIN Radio with Rear Camera Mounted on the Rear Hatch
- New Key and alarm fob
- Paint buff and wax
- Repainted bumpers and side trim and re-cleared to correct minor scuffs and scratches
- Added a new Curt Rear Receiver Hitch since it did not have the factory tow package.
- Recovered seats in two tone leather
- Replaced all interior and exterior light bulbs with high quality LED bulbs. Includes high and low beam headlights.
- Replaced factory subwoofer with pyle 6.5 sub as per thread here.
- Replaced all wiper blades
- Replaced hood and hatch struts
- New Yokahoma Geolandar 255/70R16 tires
- New Windshield, has had one minor chip and has been filled.

Asking $15k obo

63122476264__70F86B83-5FEA-4FCE-B052-6A97532E23C5.jpg

63122650420__666BB473-D5C1-44F8-AD18-A1F2B3798AD9.jpg

IMG_5723.JPG

63122651431__91551A02-8564-4E1E-985D-7D48C6FB443E.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom