South OC Cars and Coffee – September 21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.socallandcruisers.com
A few of us plan to bring our Land Cruisers to South OC Cars and Coffee next Saturday and anyone interested is welcome to join us. We would like to get as many Land Cruisers as possible to show up. Let’s plan on meeting there at 8:30 A.M. sharp and line up together along the second to the last row.

For those of you that don't know, South OC Cars and Coffee "is the US’s largest weekly car meet that attracts a mix of 700-1000 plus hypercars, supercars, exotics, vintage, classic, muscle and sports cars, hot rods, rat rods, pickups, 4×4’s and motorcycles." Event information can be found HERE.

We hope to see you there!

Just saw the website. They start much later than before.

Never on a Saturday morning - cuts into my golf! ...and this Saturday recover from Lasik enhancement after 21 years!

I have to work this weekend!!!!!! agh!!!

Hey all - How did this go? Unfortunately, I was unable to make it due to a family event. Was there a good turnout?

Hey all - How did this go? Unfortunately, I was unable to make it due to a family event. Was there a good turnout?

Not a huge showing of cruisers but still fun. Here is one of the few pics that I took, all the cruisers, minus an 80 series, plus a built 4Runner...
IMG_2077.jpg

Wanted to go however was at the height of a cold/flu going through our household. Next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom