South Florida cruiser shop recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! I currently live near Ft. Lauderdale and am looking at a 80 series on the other Florida coast in Naples. Can anyone recommend a cruiser shop in Naples? and while we are on the subject, does anyone know a good shop near Ft. Lauderdale?

It’s a bit far, but I drove from Key West to Tampa to drop my 80 off with Toy House Inc. in order to have them give the old girl her first check-up since I brought her back from Japan. They did great work for me on my windows, tune up, suspension, and some other odds and ends. Communication could’ve been a bit better. I was usually the one calling and initiating communication, but honestly that could also be because I left the truck with them to work on at their leisure as I wasn’t in much of a hurry. Regardless, they were very friendly and accommodating. They charged a fair price in my eyes, and I felt at ease knowing they gave my truck the once-over and said she was in great shape. Definitely recommended.

Sparks & Gears; They specialize in Cruisers. Only people that touch my cruisers!! (And i live 2hrs away from them).

Their address resolves to a field on google maps. Maybe Shawn or @UltraFJ40 has heard of them.

Their address resolves to a field on google maps. Maybe Shawn or @UltraFJ40 has heard of them.
Thank you but I have never heard of them. The address I have found is 311 10th St SE, Naples, FL 34117. Google maps is useless as that is an area that has been seeing constant growth. If they are worthy or viable, chances are that it has that address because the owner runs the administrative portion from his home and has either a shop in the back now or uses a building in a commercial area. I will probe some for you as it's only about 30 minutes North of me. Walk cautiously, there are some sneaky people here from Miami and Fort Lauderdale that aren't up to any good, not all of course but let's be cautious.

Telephone number is a cell phone with the carrier being out of Ft Myers, (IMHO it is a Sprint Phone)

I will give a friend of mine, Jason a call. Maybe he has heard of them. I might have a few others that could help too. I will post back with what I can find out. Thanks again @hobbes

311 10th St SE, Naples, FL 34117, EE. UU.

Talk to Mike; tell him Manny send you. If you stop by his shop, you will be in cruiser heaven.
That's awesome, you posted as I was typing. Thanks for sharing. I hope for some good things to come out of this.

:cheers:

Won’t disappoint.

Jason your are talking about red 1HD-T ?
Jeebus, I thought he had a brown one and temporarily had his buddy's grey one. It might have been red though....:hmm:

Won’t disappoint.

Jason your are talking about red 1HD-T ?
Wait a minute, I think you might be correct. I'll take my wheelchair over there tomorrow morning and check. He will probably be at work but I can find out for sure though.

Hey guys! I currently live near Ft. Lauderdale and am looking at a 80 series on the other Florida coast in Naples. Can anyone recommend a cruiser shop in Naples? and while we are on the subject, does anyone know a good shop near Ft. Lauderdale?
Any luck with shops near Ft. Lauderdale? I'm in Margate.... purchased 97 LC about 1 month ago. Looking for a good place to get it looked at. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom