For Sale South Florida/1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th anniversary (FJ80) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
tan
I have a 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th anniversary edition with 243k miles. Always maintained proper engine care (oil, breaks, plugs, sensors...) Never used to tow, never been off roading. Daily driven, 2 owners. New break pads, new crank shaft pulley, new battery, new plugs, new wheel bearings, recently changed gear oil (front and rear differentials). only issues: no AC (just needs new compressor). Tear in driver side seat (I have used seat covers to protect the tear). Beautiful truck, won't last long on the market! ASKING PRICE: 22k OBO

IMG_3947.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

Why a new crankshaft pulley? Was that when you did the “breaks”? Priced a bit high perhaps.

Do you have a 4” notebook binder with all those engine care receipts?

GLWS

Joined two days ago and 1st Post on Mud is a FS ad. 👎

243,000 miles, no lockers, steering wheel leather is gone, gear shift lever leather also needs replacing, tear in seat leather (not uncommon, mind you), nonfunctional air conditioning, etc. While this vehicle may not have 'towed anything', or 'been off road', it has seen plenty of use.

At your asking price of $22k, it would make more sense to put a bid for the 1997 40th Anniversary LC on BAT with 39,000 miles, front/rear and center locking differentials, an interior that's as fresh as factory new, stacks of maintenance receipts, and close to 500 pictures documenting just about every square inch of the vehicle.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you took care of it, but you really need to reevaluate your selling price, especially on this forum. I would suggest you visit a professional detailer to 'undo' some of the years of use and be prepared to post a link to a lot more pictures. You're going to have to spend some money to get anywhere near the coin that's being asked.

Good luck, though.

J

Seller can ask what ever he think it's worth, and the buyer can ignore or make an offer. Supply and demand. I personal don't think it's worth what the seller trying to get. Can't stop it from trying. My opinion!

I have a 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th anniversary edition with 243k miles. Always maintained proper engine care (oil, breaks, plugs, sensors...) Never used to tow, never been off roading. Daily driven, 2 owners. New break pads, new crank shaft pulley, new battery, new plugs, new wheel bearings, recently changed gear oil (front and rear differentials). only issues: no AC (just needs new compressor). Tear in driver side seat (I have used seat covers to protect the tear). Beautiful truck, won't last long on the market! ASKING PRICE: 22k OBO

View attachment 2395755

View attachment 2395757

View attachment 2395762

View attachment 2395763

View attachment 2395768

Still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom