South FL Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FloridaFJ80

Roaming Land Cruiser Heaven
Threads
Website
www.landcruiserheaven.com
It seems like there is a nice group of cruisers active on mud up in Orlando. Where were you guys 7 years ago when I lived up there and my FJ80 was the only one. Now I am in South Florida and some members just not active as myself. Any of you guys ever wanna do some wheeling down here. I would love to meet up and wheel. Drop me a line if you guys are ever in the vicinity.

Cheers

Frank

Frank! I replied before I realized it was you who posted. Good luck rounding up a group for some wheeling!

Last edited:
we plan on doing an everglades trip later this year. I believe we will need to go in south of ft Meyers so it's still across alligator alley for you but much closer. so keep looking here everynow and then.

Hi frank, back in the states again I see. Good to hear you're alive and well.
Hopefully a Glades trip is in our future.

Steve

Hey Steve!!! Hoep all is well.. Back In the US this time in MIA.. Building my rig out only been wheeled once in Richloam.. Cant wait to wheel it some more.. Let me know when you guys will be setting up a trip.... Cheers!!

It would be a haul from Miami , but we have a trip to Hard Rock in Ocala April 19-21 . Probably the best wheelin in Florida . The owner and Ocala jeep club has added two or three more rock gardens . The park has mild to wild now . Went there a couple of weeks ago and could not believe the changes that have been made . Steve you would be very amazed at the new addition . I really wanted to try them last time out , but Jesse's 40 was in "limp mode" and fattires 40 is to nice . So i just looked and wiped the drool off my chin . First place i'm going on the 20th , I'll have a Luis with me !

Damn!, I would like to go. I know it will start getting hot soon.

But prior obligations prevent . I must take my wife to the airport that Saturday.

It would be a haul from Miami , but we have a trip to Hard Rock in Ocala April 19-21 . Probably the best wheelin in Florida . The owner and Ocala jeep club has added two or three more rock gardens . The park has mild to wild now . Went there a couple of weeks ago and could not believe the changes that have been made . Steve you would be very amazed at the new addition . I really wanted to try them last time out , but Jesse's 40 was in "limp mode" and fattires 40 is to nice . So i just looked and wiped the drool off my chin . First place i'm going on the 20th , I'll have a Luis with me !

Three days or one of the three days? More info when you have it please!

Usually acouple of us get there Friday evening , get the camping area . Then Saturday we wheel all day , mean time the ones who couldn't make Friday come in . Big campfire and B/S session on Saturday night and has been known to end sometime Sunday morning . Might want to hide the cell phones this time . Sunday we just get up , sober up , pack up , head home . Like most places now this is a pay so you can play park . I think it's 20.00 per trail rig and don't remember the camping /rv hook up fee . When you come in the gate stop and go into the beige building , everyone has to sign the release forms . That's where you will also pay .

Anyway I think you will be impressed with what this park has to offer . If you look at the thread "Out of Florida Road trip " that's what we where going to do . But I had some major issues (GOOD and BAD) turn up and show up (in that order) so had to cancell . So if you can make it come on up .

Rocky

I will see if i can make it as well. Wouldnt mind heading up to ocala for the weekend.

Usually acouple of us get there Friday evening , get the camping area . Then Saturday we wheel all day , mean time the ones who couldn't make Friday come in . Big campfire and B/S session on Saturday night and has been known to end sometime Sunday morning . Might want to hide the cell phones this time . Sunday we just get up , sober up , pack up , head home . Like most places now this is a pay so you can play park . I think it's 20.00 per trail rig and don't remember the camping /rv hook up fee . When you come in the gate stop and go into the beige building , everyone has to sign the release forms . That's where you will also pay .

Anyway I think you will be impressed with what this park has to offer . If you look at the thread "Out of Florida Road trip " that's what we where going to do . But I had some major issues (GOOD and BAD) turn up and show up (in that order) so had to cancell . So if you can make it come on up .

Rocky

Thanks Rocky. We did a Hard Rock run last summer and really enjoyed it but have not made it back up. I am in Orlando now so it's a lot closer. Sat wheeling and then camping sounds good, I will see if that will work out based on work travel. Hope to see you guys there!

Well we finally got the green light for closing on selling our house in Pompano so we will be down that way this weekend. Rocky, please keep us posted on the next wheeling/camping trip, and have fun this weekend!

I'd love to get in on one of these trips ?, I'm in Plam City and could do with a cruiser fix.

Just keep watching this forum - we always post when we're going somewhere.

I hear some folks want to go to Hard Rock again before the end of the month...

I heard from one of the North Florida Cruiserheads that Hard Rock is going to have a 4x4 appreciation day June 8th. A couple of buggies from GSMTR will be there.

We would like to thank all the 4x4 groups and solos for helping to keep the doors open another season. To show our gratitude we will be hosting a 4x4 customer appreciation day on June 8, 2013. Any group or solo 4x4 that wants to come out will only be charged $15.00 per vehicle. We will also have new obstacles never seen so dont miss it. Again THANK YOU to all of our loyal customers!

I will be in Kendal visiting a friend.If you go post up info on the new obstacles.

The owner and the jeep club has built two or three new obstacle courses . Also had some new short trails . I'm hoping to go back out there this weekend if anyone wants to go .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom