South Carolina? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya, I really wana get involved in some offroading two, but I havent had the funds for the stuff I need like OME. Right now, the cash is almost saved up. Might end up getting OME and installing in the Fall. I assume you guys are in UpstateCruisers? Ive been really busy with Carolina Crown, school, scouts, Band, SAT/ACT tests, my GF, just havent had a lot of time lately. I prolly wont be here this summer if I march with Crown, soooo we'll see how it all goes.

sup jon,

you in carolina crown? i'm from fort mill, so i always see those buses and stuff.

what troop are you in? i'm bout to age out of the OA (21 in oct), but am still really active with the section and my lodge (skyuka). (you're in 221 right?)

also, don't think that a stock 80 won't get you into a lot of fun/trouble on the trails. there is plenty of stuff up around here that you can have a bunch of fun with. it's all about who you're with anyways, right?

malphrus

Hey, Im in Troop 1 down in Columbia. Working on the Eagle this Fall as well, or at least tenativly. And yes we're 221, the Muskegee lol however you spell it lodge. Im a brotherhood member in that. Every now and then I take the TLC out to some construction sites around my neighboor hood just to play around a little and exercise the lockers so they dont take 10mins to engage. lol One time it was raining and i rode down this mud bank and started slidding sideways, it was kinda scary lol. But since that time, ive been sure not to go during the rain, only after :D. But ya, the OME is gonna be I guess my first major project on my baby. Only other one I did was extending the breathers since it was easy and cheap. My Dad is into Cruisers too but he is the type that likes someone else to do it so he knows he cant mess it up when it comes to installations, lol. Im thinkin some of us in SC could get together sometime in Oct. or Nov. maybe if Upstate C. has a meeting and help me with an OME install. Anyways ya, thats awsome that there are some Cruiser heads in SC.

yeahyo jon,

mos def we can help you with the susp. stuff no problem

malphrus

Hello South Carolina boys, I really want to see the HJ60. We went down to the Muster Grounds this weekend for some good ole rut riding above beautiful Lake Joccassee. Where were y'all. Malphrus how you been doing? Glad to see the 40 is running again. Good to see you at the meeting the other night. Jon, you need to come up sometime we have a lot of 80's in the club, my good friend and frat brother, Mike has a sweet '94 that is very trail ready. Stock ones are anything to sneeze at though. Watch out on the "list" he bought his lift, ARB, rock guards, etc. all used but in prime condition. Later. I'll check in later.

-Travis
V.P. Upstate Cruisers

sup travis,

stuff is goin well. just got done with finals....

i've got some pics of the cruise-in at sonic that i'll post up here in a bit. i'm gonna resize em a little so that it won't take forever to load up.

malphrus

sorry to all the 60s and the 470, these 40s are the only ones that made it off of the flash card.

here are a couple pics of the 40s at the sonic in easley a couple weeks ago for an upstate cruisers meeting.

travis or anyone else, if you could post up names, etc. i would appreciate it. in an attempt to not forget anybody, i will name no one, ha ha.

cruiseinpic1.jpg

cruiseinpic2.jpg

and with that picture, i believe that i may have run out of space on my shared drive. crap

cruiseinpic5.jpg

cruiseinpic6.jpg

(wow. my beauty looks great next to that one doesn't it...)

and red x's fill the screen

crap again

those pictures make me want a 40 instead of my 62. Thanks for posting.

yeah,

that mustard softtop and the red one are just ridiculous. i have some other pics of the red one's engine compartment, but i can't get them to load up.

malphrus

Yo...Jonathan!

Great pics! Good work.

I enjoyed the easley meeting. That's the first time I've seen so many 40's in the same place.

Three more days till the wrenching party!!!!! Ahhh...I love the smell of PB Blaster in the morning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom