source for timken bearings needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm replacing my rear wheel bearings decided to go with timken because they are pretty cheap at autozone. I got everything except one inner or outer bearing (can't remember which). They are telling me they can't get another one, so is there anywhere else that carries timken? I thought i rememeber toyota offered either brand. I would also buy koyo if i could find them anywhere other than toyota. thanks, aaron

Man-a-fre offers Koyo. decent prices.
Chris

::)

Here,... I'll just lie down so it'll be easier to kick me in the ribs. ;)

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=5142;start=msg39825#msg39825 date=1063214653]
Here,... I'll just lie down so it'll be easier to kick me in the ribs. ;)[/quote]
No need to lay down Cdan.
brik5.gif
:flipoff2:

If ya get them from a dealer, with a discount, you ain't paying much more if any at all. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=5142;start=msg39862#msg39862 date=1063218466]

If ya get them from a dealer, with a discount, you ain't paying much more if any at all. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

I'd like to chime in on this as well. What's your time worth? Provided your a "smart shopper" plus the time savings, it can't see that your saving anything.

You will also sleep better at night knowing Dan's dogs are well fed.

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom