Source for rebuilt 3B injectors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.humboldt.edu
Well, first I should ask whether the following symptoms warrant new injectors:

Significant black smoke on hills or heavy accleration, depending on how much throttle I give
General sluggishness/lack of power
Only getting about 20 US mpg

Starts fantastic etc.

Where's the best place to get rebuilt injectors? I would like to get a set shipped so I can replace and maybe send the old injectors back as cores later if need be. 4WheelAuto has injectors for $70-$80 CAD each. Good price?

Thanks,
B

I had my 2H injectors rebuilt at Diamond Diesel in Oakland, CA. It was about $50 each. They would test yours on their injector tester for free.

Try a Denso dealer near you and ask if they can test them first. The closest dealer to you may be in Yuba City.

Dave

Look around... any good diesel shop can make it for you... injector still injector... Cruiser or not.

I make rebuild my for 50 $ CAN here in Montréal.

There is a fellow in Canada that is a guru with the toyota diesels. I forget his name and its been some time since I read up on toy diesels.... I know he also does the pump too. let me see if I can find it in some of this crap I have crammed in a moving box... i remeber the guys name was brought up on dtla more then once... I wrote it all down... just gotta find it.

Last edited:
Any reputable injector shop can do them
We go thru lots of them here on customers Cruisers and if you pay $50 to $60 CDN you're getting a fair deal.
If you're rich and have money to burn, I have brand new ones here
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom