Source for FJ62 flexplate to crank bolts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a source for FJ62 flexplate to crank bolts part #90105-10270 which have been discontinued (along with the previous part #: 90105-10115).

Anyone know where I could find these? I'd like to replace them if I can before I put my rebuilt engine in (... or is it really ok to reuse the bolts?)

Looking for a source for FJ62 flexplate to crank bolts part #90105-10270 which have been discontinued (along with the previous part #: 90105-10115).

Anyone know where I could find these? I'd like to replace them if I can before I put my rebuilt engine in (... or is it really ok to reuse the bolts?)

You can reuse them as many times as you like

did you find out about this?

I wasn't able to find equivalent replacement bolts after looking around, so I just cleaned up the old ones and re-used them. I would have much preferred to have put in new ones though.

So far so good.

I wasn't able to find equivalent replacement bolts after looking around, so I just cleaned up the old ones and re-used them. I would have much preferred to have put in new ones though.

So far so good.
can you please tell me the size, length and thread pitch of the bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom