source for factory 75 series boxes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
i might have asked this before but doe anyone have a source for the factory boxes brand new or in excellent shape? i have a demand for a couple.
cheers
Wayne

just curious, have you tried ENS to enquire about there old storage yard. I am not sure, since I have not seen it. But I am told they have a bone yard. It is possible some units in the begining came in with boxes. A lot of buyers get just cab and chassis. As well ENS makes their own version of box.

http://www.ensindustrial.ca/Configurations.html

it might be worth a call to see. I don't know for sure if they have a used yard.

brownbear said:
just curious, have you tried ENS to enquire about there old storage yard. I am not sure, since I have not seen it. But I am told they have a bone yard. It is possible some units in the begining came in with boxes. A lot of buyers get just cab and chassis. As well ENS makes their own version of box.

http://www.ensindustrial.ca/Configurations.html

it might be worth a call to see. I don't know for sure if they have a used yard.
yah, i got a call into them already but not looking promising...
thanks though

wesintl said:
Might talk to christo about the SA Junk Yard , Also I always see advertisment for new take offs in FR. Maybe Denis can get you more info.
you know i saw these pics and promtly forgot...
thanks

Wayne, i don't know much about canadian army, but if they do missions for the UN, they might bring back some Toys sometimes, and after a while sell them at auctions or something like that, that could be a way! By Box, what do you mean tray, or troopie box?

Best regards.

Max.

Sorry Wayne, i still don't undersatnd what you mean by box, we don't speak the same english, i learn't in northern englans, where a pickup back is a tray, and a box, would mean something closed like the back of a troopie 75. Sorry for being soo dumb.

Hi Wayne.

For me it's a tray! Brits would have to confirm, but in the east midlands, that's what they used to call it! Aussies seem to use it as well, but not for the original ones. US guys seem to use bed for theses. As i was saying, i know a source, quite cheap imho, but don't know about shipping. I always search for a way of shipping heavy stuff to and from the US, and i haven't found a way, i don't know much about the transport world. If you've got leads, i can always ask for quotes and help you. By the way, i know that BJ75 trays/beds fit on a hilux chassis (LN65) then the other way should be possible too. As well, later trays fit on earlier hiluxes, with only two litle brackets for the two bolts, which don't line up, out of the eight.
hilux.jpg

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Max.

ah, this makes total sense...
tray, aussi, brit and euopean
bed, american (although we use that term as well at times)
box, canadian
trayback is the flat deck
okay, i am very interested in these trays you have... when you originally posted about trays i thought you meant traybacks which is why i never gave it much thought.
i have a customer of mind that does shipping all over the world and i can get a quote from him... if we are bringing in 2 of them we might as well bring in a couple more.
one thing these HAVE to be rust free and the metal has to be close to straight. i will want pictures of the boxes he will be selling us. i iwll pay you for your trouble in helping us out.
cheers

Aussies reckon,,, trayback = flatbed with or with out sides , sometimes fitted with hungry boards [ higher sides]
Ute,,,, styleside We also reckon we invented these.First..
Pantecs,,,, totaly enclosed ,, with a door or doors on the back or sides. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi everybody!

Wayne, i've just called them, it's as i said before HZJ79 beds, which are 12cm longer than the 75 series. Dimensions are Lengh 2290mm width 1685mm height 510mm and the window protecting grid is 740mm. I try to get hold of their picture, but when i asked the guy, he said he didn't have any on hand. He said that they shipped some to the french pacific islands. So they know about shipping.

styleside? why do they make it so confusing ;) styelside=bed

bigbrowndog said:
Aussies reckon,,, trayback = flatbed with or with out sides , sometimes fitted with hungry boards [ higher sides]
Ute,,,, styleside We also reckon we invented these.First..
Pantecs,,,, totaly enclosed ,, with a door or doors on the back or sides. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Satamax said:
Hi everybody!

Wayne, i've just called them, it's as i said before HZJ79 beds, which are 12cm longer than the 75 series. Dimensions are Lengh 2290mm width 1685mm height 510mm and the window protecting grid is 740mm. I try to get hold of their picture, but when i asked the guy, he said he didn't have any on hand. He said that they shipped some to the french pacific islands. So they know about shipping.

You euro's and your millimeters crack me up. Don't bring a metric tape measure to my building party!
LOL
"This is in jest"

Cheers

Silvercrushers, the euro is nice to have, permits me to buy toyotas in italy easily and compare prices, the HJ 61 i got for half the french price! And if you work with toyotas, you work with metric! It's far easier than imperial, or imperial decimal! Even the britts give up, on the imperial system! I understand the two cos of my job. May be one day they'll drive on the right side in UK :D

Lenght 90.15in width 66.33in depth 20.07 in Window protecting grid, 29.7 in.

Better?

Bye.

Max.

HaHa I was just kidding. I worked with an old scotsman and he had this damn tape that was in mm. Trying to build something with someone who is used to a different system can be pretty funny. Thats all I meant. Seeing all those #'s in mm made me think of it.

Cheers mon ami

Challis

Challis, where was he from? Have you ever heard him saying "RRRReight beig man! " Or Ney botherrr! If yes, from around Glasgow! I've lived there! Well, i could get my way around 2X4 4X4 and 4X6 timber, but i'd use metric tape too!

Best regards.

Max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom