Source For "Black Pearl" 80's Emblems and Grill?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Hey Guys

I know these are discontinued but does anyone know of a source of someplace that might have them? I have tried everywhere i know and no luck, not even ebay!

Thanks
Kevin

Find a junkyard 97 or paint the emblems you've got. You can still get the 100 series ones, only one that's similar is the Toyota logo, and it's hella expensive by itself.

Is the LANDCRUISER emblem on the tailgate the same?

Yep. The 40th black pearl emblems are the Toyota grill logo, tail gate 4WD logo, tail gate Toyota logo, and the antenna trim ring.

I am curious if the 100 series and the 80 series have the same "Toyota Landcruiser" emblem on the upper part of the tailgate.

Thanks

I am curious if the 100 series and the 80 series have the same "Toyota Landcruiser" emblem on the upper part of the tailgate.

Thanks

No. On an 80 it's the plastic piece on the lower lip of the upper gate. On a 100 series it's an actual emblem.

brandsportinc_1949_191522145

Kevin you crack me up. One man's junk is another man's (black) gold...you know I just pitched mine in the garbage a few months ago...

Kevin you crack me up. One man's junk is another man's (black) gold...you know I just pitched mine in the garbage a few months ago...

DAMN YOU! :D

I am looking for the big one on the back too! Any chance??

Thanks

I saw some on ebay a while back. Check there and you might get lucky sometime.

Just leave your rig original how it came you POSER :flipoff2:

Hi Pot, My Name Is Kettle, I am Black!

How do those limb risers work in the Rain Forests of So Cal? :flipoff2:

Do the 6 empty Jerry cans work ok? :flipoff2:

I aint making it a 40th and aint trying to. Going for a different color scheme

meh...

I'm slowly ditching all my emblems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom