SORVP This Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lot of peeps will be out at the park. All are welcome to join!

Arkansas Crawlers New Guys' Run / Manager's Special

AC is having a crawfish boil Saturday night at a member's place about two miles away from SORVP off Millcreek. Hope to see a couple of my Toyota peeps there!

Man I have never been out there. I'm new to crawling.

Oh I'm sure. Problem is, it looks like I'm in need of a transfercase. Mine does awesome with the center diff lock, and have beat it up pretty good this way. As soon as I unlock the center diff I have some pretty nasty clanking going on in the transfer case. So I have been just leaving the center diff locked in. I have a couple transfers found just haven't picked one up yet.

Sorry to hear that. Would it be cheaper/same amount of $$$ to put in a part-time kit/hubs and just do away with the Torsen Center Diff? (If the Torsen is the issue....)

Sorry to hear that. Would it be cheaper/same amount of $$$ to put in a part-time kit/hubs and just do away with the Torsen Center Diff? (If the Torsen is the issue....)

I doubt it. The tc are going pretty cheap. One I have found is 150 plus shipping. A guy here on mud has. Another is a guy up in north Arkansas parting out a 93 fj80, for a little more.

I'm going to get one and throw it in. Until then I will keep the cdl on and enjoy it.

$150 IS cheap. I'd do the same thing. Also, I didn't care for how my 80 handled without a front drive shaft..... Jason seams to love his 2WD/ 4WD cruiser though....

He does love that part time kit. He keeps trying to get me to order it. Even though I have to source and replace one of his avm hubs, that he broke last time out. Its easier to find drive plates.

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be an empty seat or two somewhere if you'd like to join :cheers:

Wish I could go :(. Baseball season is consuming my time.

I'm still thinking about going. If it breaks it breaks. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom