Sorry for the Short Notice! CLC Monthly Meeting Tuesday Feb. 21- Larry H. Miller Toyota (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What: Colorado Land Cruisers Monthly Meeting

When: Tuesday, February 21st @ 7:00 pm

Where: The meeting will be at the Larry H. Miller Toyota dealership off I-25 on Motor Way. This is our new location and here is a link to a map.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...3b4e91992af7e!8m2!3d38.8133275!4d-104.8262597

Unfortunately my job has had me tied up these past few months on Tuesday evenings. I apologize for not being around recently but hopefully I will be back in the groove soon.

Please post up whether you plan to make it to the meeting. Just trying to avoid what happened last month when Ryan was all alone.

I will be there Tuesday evening.

In accordance with the Bylaws, Article IV, Section 2, we were supposed to make nominations for club officer elections in the first meeting of the year (January). Since that did not occur, I recommend that we make nominations this month, and schedule elections for March.

Current Club Officers:
President--Stokes
VP--Pops
Treasurer--Mountainmanryan
Secretary--SAS
TLCA BOD Rep/Liaison--PWCO70Crusier and alternate Spadone

Last edited:
Short meeting, average atttendance; we discussed last trip report to Metberry and Longwater Gulches (18 February).

The next trail ride is March 18th, scheduled for Shelf Road/Phantom Canyon Road. Details to follow in a new post.

Made club office nominations, vote will be next month's meeting, Tuesday March 21th. (see post entitled Club Office Nominations and Vote)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom