For Sale SOR Suspension FJ60/62 - needs a spring pack repaired (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lcgeek

Glad to meet you!
Threads
SOLD

SOR Suspension FJ60/62. I believe this to be the SOR Heavy Duty, listed here but can't be 100% certain. Page 287 Land Cruiser 60 & 62 Series Suspension

60 & 62 SERIES 3 INCH SOR HEAVY DUTY LIFT KIT-
Heavy Duty-3 inch lift over stock height-Fits 8/80-1/90 60 & 62 Series-For Cruisers with added weight from accessories (bull bars, winches, roof racks, etc.)-Comes with S-O-R Heavy Duty Leaf Springs (qty 4), Explorer Pro-Comp Shocks (qty 4), Graphite Impregnated Polyurethane Suspension Bushings (qty 24), Leaf Spring Centering Pins (qty 2), Centering Pin Spacers (qty2), U-Bolts with washers & nuts (qty 8), 1 Inch Performance Shackles (qty 4), 4.0 degree Spring Shims (qty 2).

If not that kit, then it is the heavier of their 2 Grocery Getter options, but after talking with SOR, I believe it is the one above.

NOTICE. NOTICE. NOTICE. One of the front leaf packs is missing the shortie spring. I called SOR and they said cost to replace (need to do both fronts to match) would be $60 for both shorties. YOu could then repack yourself. Also I also got a ballpark quote from Valley Spring to cut 2 new shorties and install into the packs for about $250. I bet they would do less.

Comes with ubolts, shackles, greaseable pins, shocks and front stabilier. I think the shocks are good but never installed this suspension so not 100% positive.

$200
Located in Goodyear AZ, prefer local pickup, not too interested in shipping

Last edited:
PM sent waiting on a reply

sorry, sold a while ago. will update ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom