Sooooooooooooooo, Whats Goin On?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by 2badfjs, Jul 22, 2005.

1. 2badfjs

2badfjs

what are you doing this weekend?
    me,
    goin to dinner tonight with the nieghbors across the street.
    tomorrow morning,reworking a set of sliders for cardinal60
    saturday afternoon, prolly work on my honey dew list and rebuilding a front shock mount.
    sunday,church,and church picanic. i will be cookin ;) i'm hopin it's not to hot

2. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

Careful at the church picanic :D Hope no one paniancs.

Tomorrow...working....

Sunday church and more working...got to love side jobs!

3. miked

miked

i'll be doing PM on my buddies cruiser before he moves from CA to VA.
    filters, hoses, belts, plugs etc etc. also the PHH if the kit comes in.

4. gulp3000

gulp3000

Tonight: Removing wheel stud on the 60 to use in my search for longer ones.

Saturday: Setting antelope blinds for archery season

Sunday: Took a friend (boss) on a couple Cruiser trips and he and another friend caught the bug and bought a '78 FJ40, Rustic Green (heavy on the RUSTic). All stock but neglected badly, so were going to go through all the basic stuff and start working on the critical rust spots. She runs good and power seems great, just needs some serious TLC.

5. treerootCO

treerootCO Where are my keys?! SILVER Star

I am going wheeling

6. stinkyfj60

stinkyfj60

HOPEFULLY the dude that is setting up my 4.56s will FINALLY have them done. if thats the case then Sunday I will be putting my axles back together. Sat will be honey-do all day so when I do get my crap back I can just wrench away. Oh yeah, and I get to order rims for my GTO tomorrow... YEEHAW.

7. mabrodis

mabrodis

Let's see, not sure what I'm doing tonight, maybe trying to get somewhere with the clutch job on my truck, stumped so far. I got the floor-jack attachment that makes it like a tranny jack...kinda, didn't realize I had to put it all together, it'll help, but not exactly perfect at all.

Need to clean the house, and use our carpet cleaner for many, many hours, luckily it works good, but is slow.

Tomorrow will be church then a church picnic in the afternoon (take that 2FJ! :D ), at Echo Lake! :D Haven't decided what I'm making for it yet, need to come up with something tonight and go buy what I need.

Tomorrow night possibly camping, not sure on that..might be camping tonight in our house, told my son we could put up the tent inside and camp in it, he's all excited about that...

On either Sat night or Sunday sometime, need to mount a ceiling fan in our guest room, run necessary wiring, reroute outlet, etc...then install attic fan for house, which is much more involved, and run wiring for it, etc...the fun part is the attic is only about 135 degrees, itchy, sweating...awesome!

:D

8. Mace

Mace rock scientist.. Staff Member s-Moderator

Loading the CC up to drive to Wisconsin tonight.

kicking Woody square in the nuts on mon night...

That is good enough for me ;)

9. Brentbba

Brentbba Former Golfer SILVER Star

Golf Sat & Sun morning (what else did you expect from a golfaholic!). Meeting Boston Mangler Sun afternoon so he can see Kaymar rear bumper. Little trimming of some new front mud flaps to fit around the Hanna Sliders. Same for the rear door caps. Time permitting, installation of Slee skid plate. Doubt I'll get to wiring fuse block.
    Daughter wants to 'learn' how to wash her new Scion also.

10. dieseldog

dieseldog She idles just fine . . .

Saturday is Monday for me. Begin the workweek, keep safe, and look for "turds".

11. NorCalDoug

NorCalDoug problems solved daily...

Hmmmm...let's see.
    Tonight? Don't know. Probably dinner at home -- I'll probably whip up some Thai Cashew Chicken and/or Oyster Sauce Beef (chinese style)...if I have time, some chicken won-tons. Read up on the various 80 series antenna replacement threads and Lightforce light install instructions :)

Tomorrow...change the oil in my and wife's 450s; swap out some tranny fluid while under there. Install lights on my rig and a new fuse block I picked up for the engine compartment. Stare at the underside of my rig for about a half hour.
    Spread some more cocoa mulch alongside my driveway. Feed/fertilize my plants outside. Figure out why the grass in the back yard is dying -- I suspect lack of water, so I'll need to figure out what happened to the sprinklers back there.

Sunday...pick up some Zinfandel that I had ordered at a local winery -- much on some free tri-tip and pork loin at the winery (for those who ordered futures :D). Swing by another winery down the street from the first one; possibly buy some champagne...err...California Sparkling Wine to replenish the stock at home and check on the release date for some more wine I had ordered.
    Depending on time remaining when I get home, I might work on some minor cruiser related projects...

Clean out the garage? Naw...there's always next week for that...

12. brian

brian SILVER Star

the same thing i do EVERY friday nite

try and take over the world.....

13. patride71

patride71

chillin out and doing laundry tonight...wow i'm boring.

calling to get electric, water and gas hooked up at the house tomorrow. calling to get a new cell phone plan tomorrow...sprint sucks down here. drops calls right and left. gas up the cruiser and wash it. drive it around some since its been sitting for 2 weeks. hit some bars tomorrow night and get my drink on...

sunday is free...have no idea what i'm going to do. and that is a good feeling.

:cheers:

14. bh4rnnr

bh4rnnr

Wheeling with Treeroot, and the rest of the goup this weekend :D

15. srafj40

srafj40

:princess: bought me a Dell Precision 380 mini tower for our aniversary (sp.) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now I have to reset the whole home network, I am not a computer geek so this will take some time :frown: . Her computer needs all new print drivers, needs to be renetworked to the tower over the wireless and blah, blah, blah...most importantly I have to reset all my bookmarks.

16. Arleaux

Arleaux

Tonight I'm revamping my wireless network at home.

Sat. I'm going to watch my daughter (10 yr old) compete in a "Hometown Stars" competition. Its like American Idol. This is the third round, and she is really stoked. After that, I'll be picking up a new exterior door & hanging it.

Sun., Church & then golf.

Oh & playin w/ the kids every minute in between.

17. PolterGeist

PolterGeist

Tonight: Unwinding from the week. Told the wife I was in the mood for a movie-- something funny and romantic like Full Metal Jacket.... :D

Tomorrow: Going to the zoo in Madison, and then some art film at the art/foreign/independant film theatre. Maybe go to Essen Haus for dinner.

Sunday-- I dunno. I'm an atheist so I have all day sunday to do wahtever I want...

Steve

18. Cards81fan

Cards81fan

House shopping... all.... weekend... long....

:(

But of course, I do have one particular in mind :)

19. Brentbba

Brentbba Former Golfer SILVER Star

Cards81fan,

Love your Daily Driver Avatar - I resemble that thought! Someone needs to make a sticker out of that one!!!!! hehehe

20. Cards81fan

Cards81fan

Haha thanks :)

I know many here have teetered on the edge of disaster thinking..." How the hell am I going to get to work tomorrow?!?!"

:grinpimp:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.