Sonbeach my speedo cable metled in half from the exhuast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Ok how hard is it to remove the speedo cable and replace it . Mine melted today. The heat shield caught fire. Melted the plastic , heated the metal sprial core up untill the cable fell off the transmission. Anyoen have one for sale or no where to get them from?

geee:eek: never heard of that no its not hard, the dash in the 62 is a cinch;) is you got a new motor in is all ok:confused: i need to wheel:D

HI,

Sorry to here about the fire.
I have a nice used one out of a 88 fj62.
If you want it $15.00 plus shipping.
They are pretty easy to put in, just make sure you keep it away from the exast .
Give me a zip code and i will get you shipping charges.

Talk to you later
Brian
I live in Oregon by the way.

HI,

Sorry to here about the fire.
I have a nice used one out of a 88 fj62.
If you want it $15.00 plus shipping.
They are pretty easy to put in, just make sure you keep it away from the exast .
Give me a zip code and i will get you shipping charges.

Talk to you later
Brian
I live in Oregon by the way.
:beer: :beer: good price the buyer is a nice mudder:cool:

zip is 21205 when would you be able to ship it out? NEw motor not in yet. I keep saying this wek this week. My motor dont even wana get me to 40 mph right nnow so the new motor is going in this week or next. 13???? miles on it trans to cant wait. beins it all gonna be apart . Im gonna need that speedo cable quick.
ONCE I GET EVERTHING INSTALLED TAKEING CRUISER TO CAPE COD MAY 12th THEN I SHOULD BE WEST VA BY END OF JUNE CANT WAIT>

Damn, you might wanna get that new motor in so your shakedown run isnt to cape cod.......

Did youre rerouting of the exhaust have anything to do with the speedo getting burned?

it rested on the muffler ive removed the cats. i figure it was just bad luck. I had knocked the muff off earlyer in the day and had to smack it back on and truck was driping mud so i didnt pay attention. The heat shield on the speedo cable was resting on the muffler and it got hot enuf to be glowing orange ambers from the speedo heat shield. When i stick the new motor in it im gonna be replaceing thexhuast with everything the way it was originaly . I got 95 percent the exhuast when i bought the new motor trans combo and im probly gonna do the trans swap to while doin the swap . . The truck wil probly go to savage or west va prior to going to cape cod. I cant wait to se how it runs once the motor installed.

Hey orange how u likeing them trxuss mt tires we got them on my girls yj she loves them.

I like em a lot, they seem to hook up pretty well. I did cut one down though, so watch your sidewalls.

zip is 21205 when would you be able to ship it out? NEw motor not in yet. I keep saying this wek this week. My motor dont even wana get me to 40 mph right nnow so the new motor is going in this week or next. 13???? miles on it trans to cant wait. beins it all gonna be apart . Im gonna need that speedo cable quick.
ONCE I GET EVERTHING INSTALLED TAKEING CRUISER TO CAPE COD MAY 12th THEN I SHOULD BE WEST VA BY END OF JUNE CANT WAIT>

I can ship it out as soon as i receave payment.
I take paypal.
Shipping is $11.00
I will send you a pm.

Thank you
Brian

i will be in tuch with you for pay pall info. probly tomorow or next day. i will take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom