Son scraped my LX, the house lost a chunk too (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
One of my sons borrowed my 470 and scraped side of house backing it out. 195K and this is the first "accident" for this rig!!!...I couldn't really say much, I know he felt bad, and the "landing zone" in our driveway & side yard is a mess with various sons' moving in/out do change work, school, covid, etc. While it's a bummer, the paint and body overall showed a life-well-lived, this was no longer a showroom masterpiece. Still...

Anyway, I'm taking it to a paint shop to see what they can do about the paint damage, my question is re: the damaged plastic exterior trim (not the door panel, I'll keep that as-is until I can find a replacement, ha. Does anyone know the part # and possible source for this part, (second picture)? It runs down under both the doors
1619997309974.png
1619997425490.png

Thanks. Part N/A. Looks like a salvage search.​

MakeNumberNameAvailabilityWeight, kgShip in, DaysPrice

Toyota Motor Corp.​

One of the most famous Japanese automakers is Toyota. The company Toyota Motor Co. was founded in 1937, and the first released car became Model AA (off the line a year earlier, when the company was still a part of the Toyoda Automatic Loom Works).
Toyota Motor Corporation was formed by the merger of Toyota Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Sales Co. in 1982. Today, the corporation has a strong industrial base and producing companies operating in several countries. It also has a well-developed network of representation offices and service centers that deal with car sales, spare parts supply and servicing.
" class="sr-name withajaxpopover popup-ajax" href="PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World - https://partsouq.com/en/toyota-17.html" style="box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); text-decoration: none;">Toyota
7586060010D0MOULDING ASSY, BODY ROCKER PANEL, LH02.41240.11$Not Available

Substitutions​

Toyota Motor Corp.​

One of the most famous Japanese automakers is Toyota. The company Toyota Motor Co. was founded in 1937, and the first released car became Model AA (off the line a year earlier, when the company was still a part of the Toyoda Automatic Loom Works).
Toyota Motor Corporation was formed by the merger of Toyota Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Sales Co. in 1982. Today, the corporation has a strong industrial base and producing companies operating in several countries. It also has a well-developed network of representation offices and service centers that deal with car sales, spare parts supply and servicing.
" class="sr-name withajaxpopover popup-ajax" href="PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World - https://partsouq.com/en/toyota-17.html" style="box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); text-decoration: none;">Toyota
7586060011D0MOULDING ASSY, BODY ROCKER PANEL, LH02.51241.96$Not Available

Looks like it might be available if you're willing to ask around, google search the numbers:
75860-60010-D0
75860-60011-D0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom