Something you don’t see in a pic everyday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Well I’ve been fairly quiet recently but wanted to share an update. Haven’t really had a lot of time to work on my trucks recently but a few months back I was picking up Shelley a new truck and on the ride up with a buddy stumbled upon something unique, some might say the Holy Grail! Well with some quick response and turnaround I was able to help a buddy pick up a megacruiser!!!!!

we have a build thread to follow but first mod was a set of 40’s...they look fitting but in person actually look stock, or they way it should!

A few other updates to follow in a separate thread!

836DECA4-ADFD-4D96-A9FB-79F320C04BAD.jpeg

2D371777-740A-4ED1-8A6F-1ABE71810008.jpeg

Fodies??? You're right, look "right". So cool!

So cool....so many questions.....what year is it, what is it's history, where was it, etc. ..... and please post up (a lot) more pictures!

So cool....so many questions.....what year is it, what is it's history, where was it, etc. ..... and please post up (a lot) more pictures!
So many qustions. How does it drive? Where did it come from? Which engine? Manual or automatic? Looks awesome.

So many qustions. How does it drive? Where did it come from? Which engine? Manual or automatic? Looks awesome.
15B and an auto is what they came with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom