Something old something new and a redo from arthog and Blue 40 Designs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Awhile back one of my Knights of the Iron pig T-shirt designs came up for sale in the FOR SALE section. I did these back in about 2008 or so. there was a fair bit of interest for more, so I printed up some more. I have Medium through 3X available
IMG_1060.jpeg

I have also printed up something new and fresh. These are available in Medium through 2XL
IMG_1064.jpeg

And while digging through my stash of designs I have printed over the last 28 years I found only 10 XL, I DRIVE 55 shirts. This is my first cruiser design I did in about 1994 or so. Get these while they last. Again, I only have 10 in XL
IMG_1070.jpeg

I designed and printed these shirts myself.
Price on all sizes any design is $28.00 ea shipped. Payment can be made through Paypal, Friends and family please. To arthog@blue40designs.com.
Thanks for looking and if you have any question just ask.

Last edited:
They are 2 sided. small boar is center front coat of arms is on the back. All 3 design are 2 sided

They are 2 sided. small boar is center front coat of arms is on the back. All 3 design are 2 sided
Gotcha. Looked like one shirt but I see now that it's two. I'll take one in L please. I will send you a PM with address after I make payment.

Just sent payment for I Drive 55. Will pm address

Only a couple of the I Drive 55 shirts left. I won't be printing these again, so get them while you can.

XLs are all I have left. I did find a medium that is kind of a second. I was going to through it in with an order of other mediums.

XLs are all I have left. I did find a medium that is kind of a second. I was going to through it in with an order of other mediums.
Thanks.
Let me wrap my brain around $28 for a t-shirt.
Not trying to bust your stones, I really like the design, just I have a lot of Pig t-shirts already. My wife kind of eyes the stack of Pig t-shirts and wonders about my mental state...

I understand. At $28 bucks that includes shipping and all that goes with it. Shippings not cheep and the price is within industry norms.

You still have a medium?
I have 1 medium that has a small stain on it. order a Medium of the other designs and I will give you the I Drive 55 medium free. Such a deal...

I have 2X in the Knights of the iron pig and the BJ's 4X4 Garage 55 design. Thanks for asking.

IF anyone is interested in any of these for Christmas, order soon to arrive in time by the 25th.

TTT

Not since last summer. Trying to move these so I can bring out some new designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom