Something old something new and a redo from arthog and Blue 40 Designs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What do you have available?
What I have in this post. Plus this one in various sizes and a 40 design thats similar to the I drive 55 design. Most of these designs I printed 25 years or more ago. The BJ's 4X4 Garage line is more recent.

29D6B162-7CBB-4E73-A1BF-FE5A60BE1DBB.jpeg

4C4C7C05-89DD-4FDE-AD9D-E274847769CD.jpeg

hears some of the others. If anyone is interested in any of these designs I can check what sizes I have.

IMG_0861.jpeg
IMG_0859.jpeg
IMG_0864.jpeg
IMG_0865.jpeg

some more.

Back
IMG_0857.jpeg

Front
IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0873.jpeg

This one is the front of the tread lightly
IMG_0858.jpeg

I got my Drive 55 t-shirt in 1994 or so ? I still have it ! I take very good care of it , Thanks now and then

I got my Drive 55 t-shirt in 1994 or so ? I still have it ! I take very good care of it , Thanks now and then
That would be about right. That was my first design, followed by FJ40 tread lightly. Both are created in colored pencil. Back in 94 I went by The 55 guy. So next year those designs will be 30 years old. I feel old. I have had my 55 for 30 years this year. Just added a Gamiviti rack to my 55 a couple months ago.

I'll check.
71greenpig, I do have mediums in FJ40 tread lightly and rubicon trail. I only have 1 Large, total of the Moab 60.

I love it ! but i gotta ask can you put the 55s on the front ?
sure I can. I think, because I've been printing for so long, I tend to use the old school way of pocket logo front, big design on the back. Plus these shirts were literally printed 25+ years ago. My new designs are mostly front prints, but I need to sell some of my old stock before I make new ones.

sure I can. I think, because I've been printing for so long, I tend to use the old school way of pocket logo front, big design on the back. Plus these shirts were literally printed 25+ years ago. My new designs are mostly front prints, but I need to sell some of my old stock before I make new ones.
I bought 25 year old shirts. Lol back when cotton was real cotton….America……🇺🇸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom