Wanted Something Awesome... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a bobbed '71 with 395/80R20s. I would say 10-12 would be right. I love that truck.

Ok, so I have a 1 ton jeep yj, linked, 37 kevlars all brand new professional build with 0 miles on it. I pick it up next week and have 22k in it ready to wheel or drive....I built it to be an ultimate adventure kind of rig. Just found out baby #3 is on the way, so I have build a family wheeler now. If it sounds like something u want more info, let me know and I can send specs and pics.

get a bobbed deuce, put a flatbed on the back and use it to haul your fj40/45/60 to the trails. U would look uber cool!!

How about a 99 Tacoma, extra cab, bobbed bed, custom front bumper, built dana 44 on leafs under the front end?

If you have any interest, email me at jester_motorsports at yahoo dot com and we can discuss.

hi,
i am a toyota dealer in quebec canada and also a land cruiser freak!! i have several land cruiser that would fits your need!!
1-bj70 canadian spec in immaculate condition diesel original.
2-troopie 1988 lhd legaly imported from germany diesel 3b.
3-kzj77 turbo diesel lhd 1995 fully loaded(sunroof,a/c, door windows powered and 4x4) 10 seater.
imported from honduras.
and a few other.....i am selling one of them this year.if interested email me please for pics and videos:
gino.fortin@gmail.com 1-418-515-0342 and i am familiar with import/export to usa.....i sold one of my bj42 to sony picture (jill culton) a few years back just so you understand the caliber of my trucks!

thanks

Bonus is in and will be back in the country on the 17th lets get this thing rolling.
Couldn't help myself and picked up another motorcycle SV1000 so I would really like to be at $15K Looking for a nicely built 40 that is DD-able like this one below, or a turbo/SC FZJ80 95-97, preferably an LX450 no rust, lockers and built right with all PM done etc. I don't want to have to import anything but more than happy to get something shipped in from the south or desert.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...40-complete-body-off-rebuild-5-3l-vortec.html

Last edited:
That's been for sale on CL for months...not sure what the story is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom