Someone take this 80 off my hands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Being an adult sucks sometimes. I need to turn this beloved member of our family into a more modern and fuel efficient vehicle for my 16 year old son to wreck.

1997, Locked
303K miles
8274-50
35's, newish
OME 2.5 heavy front w/2" spacer, med rear

Tough duck seat covers FR/RR

I've put Clifford at Lander's parts counter through night school with all the OEM parts on this thing. Everything save for the NAPA master cyl., is TEQ.

Many, many receipts

Bunch of other stuff I can get into if interested.

Issues:
Rear locker inop. More figure 8's?
Smokes on every 5th 6th start up.
Faint smoke all the time
Likes oil
Leaks oil
Likes gas
Smells like gas

$6500 obo. Crack pipe? Maybe, but it doesn't have to go and it doesn't eat much.

**I have a 150K mile motor/trans/xfercase that I will throw in for a full price offer**
20181228_141005.jpg
20181030_105508.jpg
20180713_125153.jpg
20180713_125219.jpg
20180713_125201.jpg

Wanted y'all to see it here first before it hits the big board or dreaded craigslist.

Yes, adulting does suck. I also have a 16 year old that wants to drive and he "assumes" he gets to drive my FJ60. He learned what "assumes" means pretty quick.

Hate to see you sell, but I wish you luck and I hope you can find a replacement one day.

Love your front bumper. You build it ?

Thanks! Yes and no.

It's a WARN Classic winch bumper off a K5 Blazer that was modded by a buddy of mine to fit the 80. I really like it because of its simplicity. Its been on there 10 years now and has held up great.

Did you move again? I haven't seen the 80 parked in front of the house on PV/Breckinridge in a while

I wish I had the extra cash to come take it off your hands. Maybe you can find someone to buy my Jeep :D then I can buy your 80.

Yes, sold the house in PV this past summer. We're now renting the house I grew up in on Col. Glenn (about a mile east from Bobby@Cruiser Co) from my parents while our house in Ferndale is being built.

I wish I had the extra cash to come take it off your hands. Maybe you can find someone to buy my Jeep :D then I can buy your 80.

I wish you did too. Sound familiar, Jay? (still haven't figured out how to link people's user names in conversations)

Hey man! It’s been awhile but I’m the guy that sold you your bumper corners for your 80. Sorry to see you’re selling it but life makes those decisions for you sometimes. Anyway I got a buddy who is looking for one for his buddy and he’d really like to see yours. If you still got it PM me your info and I’ll get it to him.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom