Someone please save these 45s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com

607FE82E-AC85-400D-911D-53A939DB464A.jpeg
04CEA597-E24E-4B23-AE8F-26FDB0A8E597.jpeg

This LV is "beyond meat" ....
should go to a......
607FE82E-AC85-400D-911D-53A939DB464A.jpeg

Botanic Garden and kept as is.
As the owner I would ask a Botanic Garden nearby if they are interested.
It is interesting to see & to document what nature does over time..... piece of living Art.

Last edited:
While I wouldn’t generally want to part out an LV those two might be beyond saving. Someone in the area with time and space could do well parting them. Maybe I’m wrong about the condition but looks like the metal would collapse if someone laid a finger on it. Sad. Hope someone takes them!

Nah, at least one of those LVs could be saved. Talk to @JLawson. His truck was buried in the sand, dug out, shipped across the country and now back on the road. :steer:

....if I only had a big barn....:frown:

Looks like original post/ad has been deleted!!!

All I get is thread can't be found message

Damn, you guys gotta spend a little time in Michigan. Besides being the greatest state in the Union, it has the slight flaw of everything rusting to sh*t. Those are primo. I bet the paint can be saved on at least two of them. Wish I'd seen the ad.

It was (is) painful to see stuff on that "rotting" (but it's on it's wheels and in a driveway?) fixed top SWB that is compromised on my current build, and no real way to make contact or find out if these are really <for sale> <available>... especially the rear slider windows, possibly a solid roof, and possibly very early solid doors. Bed looks mostly in tact too. It also looks like it has a solid windshield frame, can't see if there's a plate on the front.
CEB88201-750E-4B1A-A329-4E41F74EA480.jpeg

Last edited: