Some R151 / Hz measurments please. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all
I am in the process of fitting a H150 box to my HzJ76, but i need to get a few things concerning the swap sorted before I pull the 76 appart. I also need to modify my new bell housing to take a gear tooth sensor for a rev counter. If anyone has an engin and or gearboxes out at the moment, then could you please supply the following measurments:
bell measurments.jpg

flywheel.jpg

Regards
G

Last edited:
Ah, OK , I have a working HzJ76 with a R151 gearbox and I am going to fit an H150 which is almost ready .

I need the R151 measurements to check against the H150 just to make sure that all will fit without any problems. I don't want any suprises once I have the 76 apart, as it is a DD and needs to work by the Monday morning.

I already know that the pilot bearing needs changing from a 12mm id ( R151) to a 15mm id ( H150) but want to be sure that the length of the input shafts are similar (In relation to the bell housing edge) so that I know that it will locate within the pilot bearing. ( Or trim it if it's too long)

On the flywheel picture, then I want to fit a rev counter and mine needs a Honeywell type gear tooth counter which, if i modify the bottom spare hole on the housing

IMG_8983.JPG

should work, but I need to know where the starter teeth on the flywheel are, in relation to this hole.

G.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom