Some more spring cleaning!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
1963 fixed top swb fj45 cab and bed sitting on a clean 76 fj55 chassis,2f, 4spd,disk brakes,etc.This cab and bed are the best I have ever seen,absolutely no rust or rot anywhere,just superficial surface rust,All original paint with factory red primer coming thru.The story as I far as I can tell is this truck was in an accident at some point and the frame was bent(I have the frame) Then it sat on blocks for 20 plus years and only shows 38k miles on the odo.The cab is very original down to the metal fuse cover with the paper fuse diagram,wiring all in tact,grey paint on the speedo,glovebox,ash tray,etc.This will come with a clean titled 65 lwb frame that can be shortened or left long and stretch the cab to fit!(It would be crazy to cut this cab,but some legroom would be nice.This could be put back to pretty original condition with some work.This is a very early build truck 13kkk and second oldest on the registry. I simply need to downsize the collection! $5500 or 4000 without the bed!This is for the cab,bed,55 frame and running gear,another 45 lwb roller chassis,and the original bent frame! I need to move this quick so it will go to ebay soon if no interest here...
girder fork fj45 new shop 128.jpg
girder fork fj45 new shop 130.jpg
girder fork fj45 new shop 133.jpg

This is on ebay at no reserve!!!!

This deal includes a 1 titled 65 lwb 45 cab and frame,axles, 1 63 cab ,bed,sitting on a 76 fj55 chassis with a 2f,4spd,transfercse,disk axle,driveshafts,etc,original swb frame(bent and cut in two but has all the original mounts and brackets.And who knows what else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom