Some interior upgrades - seat covers and floormats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After some less than stellar experience with competitors' products I bit the bullet a while ago and placed an order for a full set of Marathon seat covers for my 80. I found great reviews for them all over the web but no actual pics of them on an 80 series cruiser, and if you've gone down this route before you know how terrible fit and finish of aftermarket seat covers can be. I was understandably nervous but I need not have been. So here you go - PICS!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410553948.864794.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410553981.329245.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410554002.245042.jpg

I'm very, very pleased. Only had about an hour to do this so it needs some massaging to get more of the wrinkles out, but I'll wait to see if they stretch a bit before I start tweaking things. Install was very easy overall, and it was a nice surprise to open the box and find a matching center console cover (initially they said it wasn't available). Only real issue to note is that as they custom make each order as they come in the wait time can be pretty long. Took about two months for mine to arrive. But it was definitely worth the wait.

The material is very heavy Cordura and the workmanship is stellar. If you're considering seat covers do not hesitate to order the Marathons.

Oh and I ordered a set of the Weathertech floor mats the second they emailed to announce they finally made some (pretty sure our campaign here is what did it, so good job everyone)! They are stupendous as always. Have a set for my wife's 100 series already so I knew what to expect. Love them, just which they made a middle row set...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410554224.911496.jpg

You are behind a little... they did release a middle set.
And you can also order the rear cargo area, although it is listed under the LX.

Nice covers.

It's been so long I honestly can't remember. They have a great website that allows you to custom design your set though with prices every step of the way. I added pockets, headrests and armrests to mine.

Is there any padding sewn onto the backside?

Which grey color did you choose for the seat centers? Black on the outsides I assume? How well does it match your grey interior? Sorry for so many questions, it's just tough to tell from photos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom