Wanted some HDJ80 parts from Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Perhaps someone in Australia can help me locate these:

-Looking for either a tachometer or the whole gauge cluster from a truck equipped with 1HD-FT AND Manual Transmssion in Australia. CAN NOT BE FROM AUTO truck, and must be from an Australian rig only
-Set of lines between the main and the sub fuel tanks, as well the the fuel pick-up tube assembly from sub-tank. Must be from a turbo-diesel 80

Last edited:
Bump

Can you message me your VIN number and year of manufacture for the 80 series? I may have access to an Australian 80 Series next week, that was recently imported. Might be able to find a tach or a cluster. Is there any specific part number for the Aussie ones?

My year and VIN have nothing to do with the parts that im looking to buy, as the related components in my truck have been swapped.

I need a tach from a NON-EGR, 1HD-FT with Manual transmission. This tach has a unique part number - 83242-6A220. EGR tach wont work for my application.
While there have been other markets where this tach was available, Australia was the only market in which 80-series NEVER came with EGR. It's impossible (to the best of my knowledge) to tell the difference by just looking at tach itself, so i want to limit my search to Australian rigs only, to guarantee 100% that i will get the correct unit.

You should try to contact some wreckers from ebay in Australia, they might have it but it’s not published

this might be what you are looking for Toyota Landcruiser instrument cluster 80 series Auto 12V 83010-60332 12872 | eBay

I actually tried emailing 5 or 6 different wreckers that seem to specialize in 4x4's , and NOT A SINGLE ONE of them replied back..
The cluster that you linked on ebay is from an auto tranny truck. Again, auto tachs are different and wont work for me.

Bump. Anyone? I cant believe there is no one in Australia that can help me find these(considering how common they are over there).. I no longer need the tach - just the sub tank parts

Lets try another bump

Denis try contacting people on gumtree that's how I got some of the Aussie spec parts for my 80. Or 80 series owners Facebook page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom