Some good Videos of "Paulina" The Racing FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.perumotorsport.com
:eek: :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Mae gusto mucho sonido el motore v ocho...
Gracias por compatierlo...

Rick

De nada amigo! me alegra que puedan disfrutar de las alegrías que nos da esta camioneta! :bounce:

It´s nothing my friend, we are happy that you can feel the same happines that we feel with this truck! :bounce2:

YouTube - 4x4peru's Channel

here an other good video!

My 60 squeaks the same way going over all the bumps :) (but yours sounds like one mean SOB :mad:....very nice).

My 60 squeaks the same way going over all the bumps :) (but yours sounds like one mean SOB :mad:....very nice).

:cheers:THX!

it is a UZJ60, don,t forget it :clap:

we firs convert the 3f, to Turbo with carburator, then we make an inyection and intercooled... and then,we swap the 2uz!!! :bang: :bang: long road!

Excelente mi pana!! Saludos desde Venezuela! it's nice to see someone doing this swap specialy someone froma latin america! I might be in contac with you since I'm planning on doing this swap to my 60 too. a few questions: How hard was the electrical part? what transfer case and tranny are you using, and the last one what gears are you running? stocks? Gracias y Saludos!

Excelente mi pana!! Saludos desde Venezuela! it's nice to see someone doing this swap specialy someone froma latin america! I might be in contac with you since I'm planning on doing this swap to my 60 too. a few questions: How hard was the electrical part? what transfer case and tranny are you using, and the last one what gears are you running? stocks? Gracias y Saludos!

We buy the 2uz, with no ECU, we instal a new Haltech, with it? 0 problems :clap:

the same gera box, the same transfer case and tranny :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom