some good luck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
well guys I have been blessed with a stroke of luck. I recently bought an '84 Fj60 for $1500. The body is in good shape with minimal rust on the frame. It runs and drives good, has a P/S leak, and an exhaust leak at the manifold. I bought this with the sole purpose of gutting the engine bay and dropping in a 4bt diesel. After a little research and some advise I decided to go with the 6bt. I just ordered it with the tranny and all and I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Then the unthinkable happened, I call my old boss to tell him the good news and he informed me that his son just rolled his Fj62. tweaked the roof, busted all the glass and dented every panel excepth the rear door. He said that he didn't know what to do with it and if I wanted it I could have it. I should also mention that the truck roll all the way back on to it;s feet and he collected the scraps and made his son drive it home 35 miles with no windsheild. So now it appears that I have two axles, two sets of springs, two frames, and anything else I might need. As I get closer to finnishing the project I will start offering the rest up for sale. For now if anyone wants the engine out of my '84, the tranny out of my '84, the engine out of the 62, or the auto tranny out of the 62 let me know, I am taking offers.

you might want to post this in the for sale section. youll probly get more responses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom