Some Free 80's stuff - Local Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 2 sets of running boards, mud flaps, and 2 front bumpers from a 93 and 96. Also have the spare tire hoist. Im in Gilbert and Gilbert and Warner. If you want some/all of this stuff...Im usually home every day by 5pm and stay up pretty late. Its going in Bulk Trash on Tuesday the 12th if no one grabs it.

Email me if your interested with your cell, and Ill text you. If your old school and you dont have a cell or know how to text message, send me a telegraph.

davidandrewschaeffer at the gmail dot com

I'll take the bumper off the 96 if you still have it

I'm at Cooper and Warner, but out of town til Friday.

email sent.

thanks,

Greg

Last edited:
Phil, how many sets of Mudflaps do you have by now?

<Flap hoarder> :hillbilly:

I have zero right now.

I new the rears I picked up from Amused were in bad shape but they confirmed I could make rear flaps work with my bumper with some precision mods.

The fronts I have not picked up from AZTony are cut up but Im not sure if the early year flaps will work.

IF YOU MUST KNOW:flipoff2:

Still have 1 bumper and 2 running board sets available....

Medtro- Ill let you know if someone is claiming them for personal use

I have zero right now.

I new the rears I picked up from Amused were in bad shape but they confirmed I could make rear flaps work with my bumper with some precision mods.

The fronts I have not picked up from AZTony are cut up but Im not sure if the early year flaps will work.

IF YOU MUST KNOW:flipoff2:

Phil, I just found another piece hiding in my trunk. Ill bring it up that way monday unless your down in gilbert for any reason this weekend

Phil, I just found another piece hiding in my trunk. Ill bring it up that way monday unless your down in gilbert for any reason this weekend

Up that way? I'd take the other bumper if no one else wants it, and if Phil wouldn't mind hanging onto it for a couple of days.

Up that way? I'd take the other bumper if no one else wants it, and if Phil wouldn't mind hanging onto it for a couple of days.

Transport might be a problem, I dont remember his turbo'd M3 having a roof rack.
Nice ride BTW

Transport might be a problem, I dont remember his turbo'd M3 having a roof rack.
Nice ride BTW

HA no it doesnt have a rack. I normally dont drive the Cruiser to work since its a 53 mile round trip for me. If it was worth the roughly 53miles / 12mpg @ 3.59 per = $15.85 to have me bring it to Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright, I would drive it up.

HA no it doesnt have a rack. I normally dont drive the Cruiser to work since its a 53 mile round trip for me. If it was worth the roughly 53miles / 12mpg @ 3.59 per = $15.85 to have me bring it to Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright, I would drive it up.

No problem drop your M3 by Friday afternoon and take the van and bring the bumper up on Monday. I will meet you for lunch for the vehicle exchange.:idea:

As a CSC member we are always trying to help each other.:grinpimp:

No problem drop your M3 by Friday afternoon and take the van and bring the bumper up on Monday. I will meet you for lunch for the vehicle exchange.:idea:

As a CSC member we are always trying to help each other.:grinpimp:

Thats an incredibly generous offer! Unfortunately, I dont know how to drive a van. :steer:

Daschae, you have a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom