Some footage of my rig. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae9j25EFD7Y

Tried to post some pics, but i could'nt get them down to size.

We have a little offroad club here in Charleston WV, called Charleston Traction Company, you can see our videos on youtube.

1995 FZJ80, Factory Lockers, Custom Bumpers, Custom Swing-away, 3" J-spring lift, 315/75/16 BFG MT's.

Nice. But I would have appreciated some footage of the full-size ford and H1 in some of those tight spots :hillbilly:

My brother-in-law is in Given, I'll have to check out those trails if they're close :cheers:

That H1 would be the sh!t with a duramax in it.

you need to watch the video of the H1's little 4bt handing the ford's powerstroke it's a$$ :D

H1 Specs.

The Hummer is running a Cummins 4BT motor. A 2" body lift was required to clear the oil pan, but the conversion went very smooth, and the motor runs well. With only 105hp & 275 pft, you won't win any races (0-60 in 30 sec). Since the H1's run a geared portal hub, so,power on the trail is not an issue. It turns 38" boggers quite well. There is a Auburn selectable locker in the rear, and it lives factory torque displacement up front.

It is a extremley fun vehicle to fourwheel with. The Landcruiser and H1 suite each other very well. There are some things that the Hummer will do better in, but the Cruiser is more capable in certain situations, a major reason for this is the fact that i have a frt locker.

you need to watch the video of the H1's little 4bt handing the ford's powerstroke it's a$$ :D

I did. It was sweet, but still i think the duramax in it would be the ultimate.

I did. It was sweet, but still i think the duramax in it would be the ultimate.

The duramax is pretty sick in the H1. I've never driven one, but I've drooled over a couple. I've driven the 6.5TD. Its sufficient. But they say the Dmax is the nuts!

Were those trails in WV or somewhere else?

All WV trails. Most of the trails we use are within 10 to 30 minutes from Charleston. Usually alot of mud, however; there are a number of rocky trails such as this one.

Are these public?

Most of the trails around here are gas & logging roads. The state owns alot of land in West Virginia due too the abundant extraction of natural resources. 99% of these trails are open to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom