(solved)Coolant spilling out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If engine front lower it will pool in front valley. If engine higher in front, than will run out valley rear drain holes.

You can also replace the small O-ring by removing the intake manifold. Good time to rebuild starter and fuel injectors. Intake only takes and hour to pull.

But first make sure it is the small O-ring. Mirror or camera works well here.

BTW: You can have my used tube of 1282B FIPG, for $30 to your door. It has about 60% of tube remaining. More than enough for 10 or 15 timing belt jobs. Or just water inlet. It could be the pass around tube. Stuff is good as long as it flows, which is does.

BTW: You can have my used tube of 1282B FIPG, for $30 to your door. It has about 60% of tube remaining. More than enough for 10 or 15 timing belt jobs. Or just water inlet. It could be the pass around tube. Stuff is good as long as it flows, which is does.
I appreciate the offer but I wanted to get this done by Sunday haha.

Just wanted to give everyone an updated on my situation. I ended up pulling off all the covers infront of the water pump, (pretty much up to the fan pulley bracket), I noticed one of my bolts for the water pump was loose and ended up tightening that one. Went ahead and connected all the coolant hoses back and filled it up with distilled water to spot the leak, looked like I only had some leakage from the FIPG, which after I tightened down the housing it went away. I am guessing that and combined with the bolt on the water pump was my previous problem. Drained the distilled water and put everything back to together, filled it with coolant till radiator was full and started up just fine. Only let it run for a few minutes before I turned it off to let it sit to check if there's any leaks and just to let the system burp (if it can even do that without running).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom