SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (5 Viewers)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We gonna race up the mountain? :)
We're going to give it our best shot. We have been told it's more like a Stadium track.

Maybe I should bring my 45 too? Lol!

IMG_2121.jpeg

IMG_1538.jpeg

IMG_1477.jpeg

Many thanks to Landcrusher and Georg at Valley Hybrids for the new steering gear box for my 60. What a difference.....Looking forward to making the trip from Michigan and not feel like I’m careening down I-80 at 75mph while my 60 floats around the lane like a drunken sailor with all the slop in my steering and fluid spraying all over my L front wheel well.... Custom labeled Woodford, Maker’s and Four Roses bottles commemorating the event are secured. Things are coming together nicely for SAS#7.

There will be bourbon.

How cold can it get at the top of the mountains? Would love to have the bikini top on but think I might get cold? Thoughs?

How cold can it get at the top of the mountains? Would love to have the bikini top on but think I might get cold? Thoughs?
It can snow or rain !! or be Hot in Camp

How cold.....? I think it was two years ago that a group of us including LandCrusher headed up and over Imogene. Rob was in his 45 with the cab off..... total open air. It started out sunny. The rain started 1/2 way up. By the time we passed Poser Rock, it was a mix of snow and hail and the radio was calling for flash flood warnings. By the time we landed in Telluride for a few beers, the sun was back out.....

Found this parts truck in Tejas. Seems like it's all there. Some days you just get lucky.

View attachment 3342068
The cops have been out looking for it. I told them some sketchy people between the Panhandle and Oklahoma probably have it!!

If you are wanting to order the extra swag and have not found the email be looking for one from Chanette.
She sent a reminder out earlier today. The extra swag order form will close this coming Friday at Midnight CST.
Thanks, Casey...

Been working like a madman to get this rig ready for SAS. RCV’s, knuckles, radius arms, all fluids changed, new locker actuators, done!

Now on to wheel studs! Might add some J springs as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

C7E1D010-EB66-407C-8F3D-E4D838C96BBC.jpeg

86CE9D1D-1886-4C8B-A75C-6DD26BDCB608.jpeg

With all the Snow I would say that there’s a pretty go chance of a lot of mud 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom