Solid Axle Summit 5 sign up now! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dogfishlake

"Go on a living spree"
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Just a heads up. SAS5 sign up just went live! It will fill up on about one day so if you are considering it, don’t wait. Look in “trails events and expeditions” here on mud

see you there!

Just a heads up. SAS5 sign up just went live! It will fill up on about one day so if you are considering it, don’t wait. Look in “trails events and expeditions” here on mud

see you there!
Pat, got your text when I woke up this morning. Already sold out. I emailed to be put on the waitlist! Here's hoping! Thanks, brother.

It sold out in 2 hours! That’s crazy.

anybody that is thinking about going-
There are always people dropping out so jump on the waitlist and don’t worry. I have yet to see a full group when it comes time for the trip. Even then you can go anyway, they are public trails/roads and the group will certainly welcome more people

We made it off the wait list, so we are booked for SAS5 and at the campground.

@Sweet Water I see you’re signed up! That’s awesome. What’s not awesome, is we have not seen pictures of your refurbished truck yet. Completely unsatisfactory.

@Sweet Water I see you’re signed up! That’s awesome. What’s not awesome, is we have not seen pictures of your refurbished truck yet. Completely unsatisfactory.

Driveway 1.jpg
Driveway 2.jpg
Driveway 3.jpg

I can verify that @Sweet Water 's 60 is indeed sweet! Very nice work done there.

Whoo hooo! Can't wait! I need to figure out what I am taking. Zero cruisers ready for the trip as of now.

STILL OPEN SPOTS?

STILL OPEN SPOTS?
There aren’t but in 3 years it f going, there is always extra spots come go time. Things come up and people drop out. You can get on the wait list, plan on going and it will happen. It’s an unbelievable experience. The place is unbelievable and you will come home feeling like you left a family reunion

There aren’t but in 3 years it f going, there is always extra spots come go time. Things come up and people drop out. You can get on the wait list, plan on going and it will happen. It’s an unbelievable experience. The place is unbelievable and you will come home feeling like you left a family reunion
Awesome...ty