SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I was able to buy my Troopy back! Therefore I’ll see y’all on the trails next year with it! 🤘🏼
0A82819B-EFC6-4815-AC49-70C967FDD6DA.jpeg

Stop by the house if you and buddy want to have a beer I’m right of 70 in Grand Junction
I will be a couple 0f weeks ahead of you. I'm arriving in Moab on the 26th of Sept and heading home on Oct 3rd.

As of now I'm looking at tentative dates of 17th-24th. @MoJ @wfd175 that sounds pretty good, would be nice to sync up.

Pretty loose itinerary and weather permitting. However, I am open to anything after the Kokopelli.

10/16 - Departure from Chicago
10/17 - Rabbit Valley Campground
10/18 - Kokopelli into Moab ~ETA 10/20 (2 Day)
10/21 - Shaffer/White Rim ? (tentative) (1-2 Day) depends on how ambitious we want to be
10/23 - Either of these - Elephant Hill, Poison Spider, Kane Creek/Hurrah pass - pretty open to other trails
10/24 - Departure back to the Midwest

I think the gang below is interested. Anyone else is more than happy to join. Open arms.
@Jason hansen @John McVicker @ceylonfj40nut @Saddletramp @dogfishlake @WheelDrivenADV @mesa man @Mesa Woman

Convoying with me from Chicago will be my friends Chevy (Tacoma) and maybe Peter (GX470). If anyone else wants to tag along with the mini convoy feel free.
I'm thinking about headed it there the 16th of October as well. I have a few buddies going up there for 2 weeks.
I have finally made plans to head to Moab on the 15th, with a stop at Moki dugway/ camp at Muley point that night, then we will maybe hike around comb ridge,
and drive to camp TBD around Moab. Let's powwow

I'm thinking about headed it there the 16th of October as well. I have a few buddies going up there for 2 weeks.

I have finally made plans to head to Moab on the 15th, with a stop at Moki dugway/ camp at Muley point that night, then we will maybe hike around comb ridge,
and drive to camp TBD around Moab. Let's powwow

Hopefully we cross paths. We are camping at a club members property South of town. I know Friday I will be hitting Moab Rim and Cliffhanger.
Saturday is Hells Revenge area, and maybe Potato Salad Hill.
Sunday in the Pickle and Rust Nail and probably hit the Golden crack.
Monday is Top of the World on the way out of town.
If you see this flag me down.

9.jpg

I will be off Monday the 19th. Was thinking about meeting up with Dilspec on the kokopeli trail, maybe we will cross paths with A jordan 75 on top of the world.

I'm headed up to Moab the 17th and staying on BLM land. Any chance some of you guys will still be around? I'll be up for a week. Would be nice to just meet some fellow cruiserheads maybe for coffee or something if there's no time for wheeling!

Mike

I'll be around till the 19th.

I'll be around Moab till about the 22nd, I'll keep my eyes out for Cruisers.
I saw you rolling into Moab Monday as I was leaving.

Did y’all hear about the Jeep that tumbled down Black Bear??
Go to the 3 min mark

Y’all make sure to post some pics
Had a great weekend. Ran Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, Hells, Rusty Nail, Pickle, Golden Spike
LS swap was ether experiencing vapor lock or something with hood on so I pulled it Sunday.
A5078E99-4BD7-4CC3-808B-A65D417B1D8C.jpeg
DF66FD6E-D9A8-4F24-9A49-56F9CF74B816.jpeg
9B40BBAD-31BB-4F7D-B918-D2BB119A7602.jpeg
CAD6D483-21EA-40A2-91BE-9E0CE97DC385.jpeg
B5FD9B55-4572-48FB-B092-45354C10D21E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom