SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

32F6D3D3-B748-4E1B-A31E-EE6F92E670AE.jpeg

Well I share with this group what just happened in a parking lot. I was driving the 60 and a guy stopped me. Told me that he loved the rig. Told he had a newer Jeep and that the 60 would out wheel it on any trail. I appreciate the honesty.

Side note: decided to turn the 60 into insurance after my roll over at SAS. Waiting for the estimate. So fingers crossed and pray to the FJ gods that they don't try to total it on me.

Last edited:
As of now I'm looking at tentative dates of 17th-24th. @MoJ @wfd175 that sounds pretty good, would be nice to sync up.

Pretty loose itinerary and weather permitting. However, I am open to anything after the Kokopelli.

10/16 - Departure from Chicago
10/17 - Rabbit Valley Campground
10/18 - Kokopelli into Moab ~ETA 10/20 (2 Day)
10/21 - Shaffer/White Rim ? (tentative) (1-2 Day) depends on how ambitious we want to be
10/23 - Either of these - Elephant Hill, Poison Spider, Kane Creek/Hurrah pass - pretty open to other trails
10/24 - Departure back to the Midwest

I think the gang below is interested. Anyone else is more than happy to join. Open arms.
@Jason hansen @John McVicker @ceylonfj40nut @Saddletramp @dogfishlake @WheelDrivenADV @mesa man @Mesa Woman

Convoying with me from Chicago will be my friends Chevy (Tacoma) and maybe Peter (GX470). If anyone else wants to tag along with the mini convoy feel free.

I’m not a for sure...but a strong maybe.

I‘ve got couple of trusted buddies that may also tag along. Not Cruiser guys, but good experienced campers/wheelers with good rigs.

I will be a couple 0f weeks ahead of you. I'm arriving in Moab on the 26th of Sept and heading home on Oct 3rd.

Unfortunately I am out. You know what’s going on in my world. Have 2 more weeks of a hard push to get into the new place. Needs my undivided attention.

What happened with the group photos?

1600797248719.png

Decided to move AC higher up the list after this trip!

Dad and I had a blast, it was great to put some faces to names.

Nate posted a bunch of my shots so here are some randoms from my stuff:

1600797380133.png
1600797408587.png
1600797438402.png
1600797469793.png

Looking forward to the next adventure!

Mike

Anyone know if they published the article coving SAS yet?

so who got covid after SAS?

As of now I'm looking at tentative dates of 17th-24th. @MoJ @wfd175 that sounds pretty good, would be nice to sync up.

Pretty loose itinerary and weather permitting. However, I am open to anything after the Kokopelli.

10/16 - Departure from Chicago
10/17 - Rabbit Valley Campground
10/18 - Kokopelli into Moab ~ETA 10/20 (2 Day)
10/21 - Shaffer/White Rim ? (tentative) (1-2 Day) depends on how ambitious we want to be
10/23 - Either of these - Elephant Hill, Poison Spider, Kane Creek/Hurrah pass - pretty open to other trails
10/24 - Departure back to the Midwest

I think the gang below is interested. Anyone else is more than happy to join. Open arms.
@Jason hansen @John McVicker @ceylonfj40nut @Saddletramp @dogfishlake @WheelDrivenADV @mesa man @Mesa Woman

Convoying with me from Chicago will be my friends Chevy (Tacoma) and maybe Peter (GX470). If anyone else wants to tag along with the mini convoy feel free.

I'll be in Moab 10/16 till 10/19 with a handful of Rising Sun guys.

Rising Sun has a great group of folks, if you end up staying later let me know.

yeah we are 😁
I didn’t read the dates right and saw that y’all will be there after us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom