SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (7 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You have the real deal 4bt in your truck, should be hearing it spool from a mile away haha
Yeah I need a different one. I can't hear this one spooling till it is above 10 pounds. Maybe compound turbos? See what the H55F will take.

Well the day is coming soon. I'm going to sell my 62. Even though it was always the plan, I know it's going to hurt. I'm selling it at a buyer's price because I want it to go to a good home.

along with my Mini Me FJ cruiser solid axle I added an FJ40 body to my other solid axle rig for next year

KIMG0936.JPG

I should probably explain myself.

That comment stems from the raffle last year. About every other prize winner was a Johnson family member. We started saying that at the raffle in good fun.

The reason the Johnson family won so much was because they spent a sh*tload on raffle tickets to support SAS!

Not entirely sure they truly had a net gain there, not in money. In friendship I would say they hit the jackpot
And the more we won the more we drank. And this is the result!!! @kmj64 @iCruiser Have never in my life seen Kevin laugh so hard :).
40B49533-1505-49D1-B7AA-2E027C252A7E.jpeg

Good freakin times, Inspiration for the present and future! Thanks Johnsons!:cheers: I'm sitting here sippin on my home made hard cider hoping it lasts until we see everybody again in August. This reunion will be more special than ever!

Drive to work the other day, slow backroad social distancing. 2 days later it was 76 degrees and I was ready to pull the top.

No loud turbo diesel whine at all unless you are driving by buildings or something to reflect off of...from this video, there ain't much to reflect off of. :rofl:

I'll try to get a better sound...

Plugging away at getting the heart of another old girl in ship shape.

Shelter-in-place = schedule progress around here.

20200416_200129.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom