For Sale SOLD: York OBA Compressor + 2F Mount + tank (PA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On-board air, York compressor w/ 2F mount and air tank. PO had tank mounted at the back of the frame tucked up, so it's dirty but I believe it all works fine. (125 p.s.i.) I think PO pulled the compressor from either a volvo or a saab.

Asking $150 for all of it. No shipping. Some pics of how it sits and I'll try to find some pics of it mounted before I yanked it off. It ran fine, but I was looking to clean up my engine bay when I took it out.
IMG_1872[1].JPG
IMG_1868[1].JPG
IMG_1864[1].JPG
IMG_1860[1].JPG

OBO

Yes on a 40. Assume you mean the tank? It was tucked up in the rear of the frame and strapped to the cross-member if memory serves. Will see if I took any pics

I'm interested, would that bracket work with other motors or would need fabbing? I have a 1FZ and an F.5

Thx

No, I meant the york mounting and bracket....

Mark - the York mounting bracket is in my pics above. I'll try to find some pics of it installed to give you a better visual.

I'm interested, would that bracket work with other motors or would need fabbing? I have a 1FZ and an F.5

It was bolted to the drivers side of the valve cover and obviously made so belts line up. Would guess a 1.5F would be either spot on or really close. Might have to slot out the two holes. No idea on the 1FZ.

Thx

Bump. Still got this

Were you able to find any pictures of how it mounts on a motor?

I'll take some later and post them

@Random Dan Found a pic from the PO of the engine bay when it was installed. As you see it used the two head bolts on the front of the 2F to hold the bracket in position.

DSC00847.jpg

Malvern

Bump again. Still have and CMCC is near....

bump for best offer.

bump

Bored bump

Sick of tripping over it bump. $50? Anyone, anyone? Beuller? SOLD!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom