Sold the Grey went with White! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys, So the last vehicle had electrical issues, window motor failures, broken sunroof, motorized seat faults etc etc, so I decided to sell the 2000 LC 4.2 Turbo with 200,000km's and upgrade to a 2001 LC Vx V8 in Diamond pearl white in immaculate condition 91,000 km's fresh from Japan. I could not handle the issues that plagued the last vehicle as it had passed through to many hands.

The 16" wheels are by Keeler, came with blizzaks which I soon changed to Falken Wildpeak AT3. 275/70R16's. Will keep them on the car till rainy season is over, and install brand new KMC Rockstar 2's Matte black 17x9" A/T Cooper 275/65/17's. Would have loved to go 285/70R17 KO2's but will have major rubbing as the car is AHC stock.

Alot of ppl have got larger tires unfortunately these are the only wheels available to me which also only come in a -12 offset. I do get a little rub on the nub of the mud flaps but is not a a major issue with functionality. That being said I do not offroad, its just the conditions are almost like an offroad surface as the roads are in such bad shape.

Only Mods done so far Orion Ported box, Phoenix Gold dual 10's, Phoenix Gold Mono Amp 1,100 Watt Rms w/remote bass knob, PAC Audio Line driver, Sony Component set up front (Will replace with Phoenix) and Phoenix gold 6.5" 2 ways in the rear & Transit Blu bluetooth hardwired module which I use of my Note 8 & Nexus 7 2013.

Clear Side markers w/amber bulbs & Hid 6000K bulbs and ballasts for low beam and Led 6000K 9006 for high and driving lights. With Hvac built into the touchscreen replacing the Headunit was almost impossible so I dealt with it by adding the Bluetooth Mod.

What a difference, let me just say to have everything working and flawlessly.

Please, leave a comment, I would like to hear some feedback.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom