Sold the 60... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Makes loads of sense, it can be hard to make those choices but I have never heard anyone look back and regret spending too much time with family. If it was a 67 vette or cobra it may not be that easy, but there are still a few 60's floating around if you have time later.

Probably post it up on Craigslist today or tomorrow....

DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

Kicked her out to the curb. Between the 60 & the 55, I haven't had an empty garage for about 5 years. Feels good!

page1.jpg

Aaaaannnnnnddddrrrrreeeewwwww............................................... :grinpimp:

Where is the unlike button.

When are you leaving? :(

Sure you want to go back to all those mosquitos?

Where is the unlike button.

When are you leaving? :(

Sure you want to go back to all those mosquitos?

Yeah, I know.....gonna miss you guys, just so much more for us back home.

It's gonna be a quick turnaround. Jess starts her new position the last week of August.

I'm sure we'll be back for Spring Break trips, San Juan Trips, etc.

Reactions: SAS
You still have to come back for every monthly meeting. Lol. Good luck to you man. I enjoyed the time on the trail.

Cut the price and stick it on the fj cruiser for sale thread.. Someone posted it up there a few weeks ago but it won't hurt to repost it.

Yeah, I know.....gonna miss you guys, just so much more for us back home.

It's gonna be a quick turnaround. Jess starts her new position the last week of August.

I'm sure we'll be back for Spring Break trips, San Juan Trips, etc.

Awe man...I'm gonna miss following the 100 around the mountains. :(

Bummed that we haven't been able to wheel together.

If its not gone by the time you leave we can tow it to my house and I'll sell it for you. Hell that may spur me into buying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom