For Sale -SOLD- Tepui Autana RTT w/ Annex - Siberian Camo - Denver Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

Selling my Tepui RTT that I used only 3 times. This is the Autana 4 person with the sky panels, rain fly, and annex in the Siberian Camo color. It was always dried out before storing and well maintained with lubricants on the zippers. Sold the vehicle that carried it so I can't really move it around and local pickup is my only option right now. Located in South Suburbs; Denver, CO.
IMG-20180721-WA0000.jpg

I paid $2,600 a year and a half ago. I would like to get around $2,000 but I am flexible.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Spring is here so I'm putting this up again, hoping for some interest. I can be somewhat flexible on price.

Will the annex fit a queen sized air mattress ?

The annex floor dimensions are 108x108". You could fit a queen size mattress but your big hangup would be the ladder coming down in the middle of the annex. Cots or singles on the sides of the ladder would probably work.

Interested! Willing to ship?

Sorry for the slow responses. I wasn't getting notifications for some reason. Saw your PM and replied as well. I'm honestly not sure the best way to go about shipping something so large. Let me know what you think when you get my response to your PM.

I'll be driving down to San Antonio from Denver in mid to late May. Could possibly help out you guys out. Although I have no roof rack or load bars.

Cheers,
Angelo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom