For Sale SOLD - Springdale, AR: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser (triple locked) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I drove this truck for 8 years (my first vehicle), but it's time to let it go. 2-owner FZJ80, automatic trans, triple locked, 7 month old OME suspension (medium in the rear, heavy up front, caster correction bushings not installed but included with sale), new steering stabilizer, front axle/birfield rebuilt 3 months ago, custom built front bumper (original bumper also included with sale), Amazon dorkel, YodaTEQ rear light/antenna mounts, and third row seats. 262,300 miles on the clock, and plenty left. Oil leaks a little in the usual spots but it's all mechanically sound. This is my family's second of four Land Cruisers and it certainly won't be my last one. My dad is selling this through craigslist but I still wanted to list it on here, hoping it'll go to a Cruiser-head that will really appreciate it for what it is. $7,500. If interested, text (479) 841-1785 and say you saw the ad on IH8MUD.

Link for more pictures: Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

Curious how’s much did you sell it for? Thansk
Sorry, I didn't see your reply till today. I bought a Tacoma, so I've been on Tacomaworld lately. We sold it to a former 80 Series owner in NE Arkansas for $7,000. Fine with me since it covered the Tacoma's down payment and tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom