For Sale Sold, sold, sold - CO: 1982 Toyota Pickup SR-5 Long Bed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Blue
Features:
  • 22R engine – 2.4 liter, carbureted
  • 5 speed manual transmission
  • Power brakes, manual steering, no A/C (but vent panes work nicely)
  • 167K original miles
  • SR5 package:
  • Chrome wheels
  • Interval wipers
  • Woodgrain dash + 3 spoke steering wheel
  • Armrests, deluxe door panels, dual outside mirrors
  • Chrome grille
  • Bucket seats
  • Full gauges
  • Sliding rear window
  • Full skid plates
This is a one owner Colorado truck prior to my purchasing and restoration. Full repair records since purchased in 1982. Stored since 2004. Much work was done during the previous ownership, including a new clutch, timing chain and guides, fuel pump, distributor, radiator, alternator, countless valve adjustments and tune ups, etc. I brought back to life with the following work from January 2020-August 2020:

New tires, gas tank boil-out, new battery, new plug wires, new front brakes and rotors (and seal replacement/Birfield repack), new Energy Suspension bushings (all leaf spring bushings replaced), valve cover gasket (valves adjusted), full grease job, diffs and transmission oil replaced, oil change, metal welded into box and box and front clip repainted with BASF 2 stage paint job. Build thread here: Builds - Build: Steve's 82 Longbed

This is a very original, unmolested, un-wheeled '82 Toyota. Body is tight and rattle free. I rustproofed the bed repair areas to mitigate future rust problems. Glass is excellent, 100% of electrical items work, compression numbers are: (sea level: 165, 167, 157, 155). Fires right up and drives great. No leaks/drips. Original seat upholstery, carpet, door panels, etc. Factory service manual and spare parts included.

$8200/obo. Not interested in trades. I have 150 photos and before/after pictures. Here are a few:

DSCN2137.JPG

DSCN2062.JPG

DSCN2025.JPG

DSCN2051.JPG

DSCN2135.JPG

Looks very nice. How would you describe the quality of the paint and body repair? Would you feel comfortable recommending a buyer to drive it 750 miles back to Texas? Also, any idea what it would cost to put vintage a/c on this truck? Thanks. Glen.

A Rising Sun (Denver Club) member and a buddy of mine. I think he's on Mud. I'll see if he wants to reveal himself here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom